HCL Career Job Notification 2018-2019 Latest Off Campus in Salem October 2018 | Freshers 2018 Batch | B.E / B.TECH (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE) | 24th & 25th October 2018. HCL-Off Campus Drive 2018 || KIOT Salem on 24th&25th October More Details are Given Below.
HCL-Off Campus Drive 2018 || KIOT Salem on 24th&25th October – Apply Now Online
Company Name: HCL
Official Site: www.hcltech.com
Company Profile: HCL Technologies Limited is a multinational IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. HCL Technologies offers services including IT consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D, and business process outsourcing. HCL Technologies in various locations across India, including Mumbai, Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai and Chennai
Post Name: Software Engineer
Pay Scale: INR 3 Lakhs per Annum
- B.E / B.TECH (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE)
- 75% and above in 10th, 12th and UG
- No standing arrears
- Candidates must carry the following for the recruitment process
- 2 Recent Photographs, Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 photocopy) for verification.
- Candidates must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhaar Card & Passport (front & back page) (If available).
- Online Aptitude test
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
Experience: Freshers (2018 Batch)
Walk-in Location: Salem
Last Date for Registration: 21.10.2018
Walk in Date: 24th & 25th October 2018
Walk-in Time: 08.30 AM
College Address and Venue:
- Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po),
Contact Persons: Prof.I.Rajesh, Prof.K.Rathinakumar, Prof.Jagan
Contact Numbers: 9894790284, 9894520497, 8110890181
Procedure for Participation In the Recruitment Drive:-
1. No Registration fee.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 21.10.2018.
3. The last date for registration is on 21.10.2018.
4. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 22.10.2018.
5. The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process. The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 24.10.2018 at 8.30 am
Apply Mode: Online