HAL-Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply Online (www.hal-india.com) Application Form, 05 Medical Officer Posts. HAL Jobs Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.hal-india.com. The last date for submission of Online applications is 10.11.2017. HAL India Medical Officer Recruitment 2017-2018 05 Posts Apply. The candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, HAL India pattern of examination, HAL India Syllabus, HAL India Question Paper, HAL India Admit Date Release Date, HAL India Exam Date, HAL India Result Date etc.
HAL India Medical Officer Recruitment 2017-2018 05 Posts Apply
Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – HAL
Official website: www.hal-india.com
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Name: Medical Officer
Qualification: Diploma, PG Degree
Total No. of Vacancies: 05 Nos
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Selection Procedure: Interview
Last Date: 10.11.2017
Mode of Application: Offline
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies: HAL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Medical Suptd.,(Radiology) – 01
- Senior Medical Officer (Industrial Health) – 01
- Senior Medical Officer (OB&G) – 01
- Medical Officer (General Duty) – 02
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Vacancy 2017:
- The Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Diploma / Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 35 Years (Post 4), 45 Years (Post 1-3) As on 01-10-2017.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
- Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/- (Post 4), Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/- (Post 2,3), Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/- (Post 1) and other benefits as per HAL Policies Circulars.
Application Fee for HAL Recruitment:
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 500/-.
- Application Fee is exempted for SC/ST/PH Candidates.
- The selection of contestants who are participating under HAL Recruitment 2017 shall be through the Personal Interview.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to HAL Careers Page at official website to www.hal-india.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of HAL Recruitment 2017 online application form
- Manager (HR) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Medical & Health Unit, Suranjandas Road, Vimanapura Post Bangalore – 560 017
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications : 10-11-2017
HAL Career Official Notification & Application:
HAL Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement: Click & Apply Now
Related Jobs Suggestions:
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2018
- Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018