HAL-Hindustan Aeronautics Limited 2018-2019 has issued a notice to invites applications (www.hal-india.com) against 25 Vacancies of Technician, Diploma Technician Posts. The Interested & Eligible Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (1st May 2018). More details related to the HAL Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.
HAL- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2018 25 Technician, Diploma Technician Posts
Name of the Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
official Website: www.hal-india.com
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Post Name: Technician, Diploma Technician
Number of Posts: 25
Qualification: Diploma, ITI, NAC
Salary: Rs. 38410/- pm
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Apply Date: 10.05.2018
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Offline
Register & Application Form: Available Below
HAL Recruitment 2018 Details
Name of the Post and Vacancies Details:
- Diploma Technician (Mechanical) – 02
- BAMEC (Mechanical) – 01
- Technician – 22
Essential Qualification Required for HAL Jobs 2018:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Diploma (Mechanical) /ITI & NAC (Electroplater / Machinist / Painter/Fitter/Heat Treat Operator/Welder)/ BAMEC Certificate from a recognised University / Institute.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 28 Years As on 01-05-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details for HAL Recruitment 2018:
- The Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 38410/- (Post 1,2) Rs. 36615/- (Post 3) and other benefits as per HNL Policies Circulars.
Application Fee for HAL Recruitment 2018:
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 200/-
- Application Fee is exempted for SC/ST/PH Candidates.
Selection Procedure HAL 2018:
- The selection of contestants who are participating under HNL Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam and Document Verification.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2018:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.hal-india.com.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 1st May 2018
Address to Send Application:
- The Deputy General Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Helicopter Division, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560 017, Karnataka
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Starting Date For Online Application Is : 28-03-2018
- Deadline for Submitting Online Application Form Is : 01-05-2018
- Last Date to Submit Filled-In Application : 10-05-2018
HAL Official Notification & Application Form:
HAL Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement Link
HAl Jobs Application Form Click Here
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online