Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2019 – Geological Survey of India invites applications for recruitment of 37 Ordinary Grade Driver Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.gsi.gov.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 25.06.2019. Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2019 Ordinary Grade Driver post, Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2019 Ordinary Grade Driver Posts
Geological Survey of India Recruitment 2019 37 Ordinary Grade Driver Posts:
Organization Name: Geological Survey of India
Job Category: Central Govt jobs
Official website: www.gsi.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 37
Job Role: Ordinary Grade Driver
Qualification: 10th, LMV, HMV
Salary: Rs.19,900 - 63,200/- pm
Starting Date: 27-04-2019
Last Date: 25-06-2019
Job Location: AP, TS, KA & Goa, TN & PY and KL
Apply Mode: Online
Latest Geological Survey of India Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Ordinary Grade Driver: 37 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Geological Survey of India Vacancy 2019:
i) Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
ii) Driving license for Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) & Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV)
iii) 03 (three) years experience in driving trucks, jeeps or tractors in a recognized organization(ii) Experience in repairs and maintenance of vehicles.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates: 25 Years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Geological Survey of India official Notification 2019 for more reference
- Ordinary Grade Driver: Level 2 (Rs.19,900 – 63,200) of Pay Matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
Selection Procedure for Geological Survey of India:
- Open Competitive Examination
- Trade Test
How to apply for Geological Survey of India OGD Post:
- Eligible candidates are advised to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to https://www.gsi.gov.in/. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “”The Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India, Southern Region, GSI Complex, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad – 500068″” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of __” so as to reach on or before 25.06.2019.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.04.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.06.2019
- Date of Examination: July/Aug 2019
GSI OGD Post Official Notification & Application Link: