FRI-Forest Research Institute has issued a notice to invites applications (www.fri.res.in) against 98 Vacancies of Technician, Forest Guard, MTS, LDC, Technical Assistant Posts. The Interested and Eligible Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (21st April 2018). FRI-Forest Research Institute Recruitment Notification, More details related to the FRI Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.
FRI-Forest Research Institute Recruitment Notification Forest Guard, MTS, LDC, Technical Assistant Posts
Name of the Organization: Forest Research Institute
official Website: www.fri.res.in
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Post Name: Technician, Forest Guard, MTS, LDC, Technical Assistant
Number of Posts: 98
Qualification: Graduation / Post Graduation Degree
Salary: Rs. 35000/- pm
Job Location: All over India
Last Apply Date: 21.04.2018
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
FRI Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Technician, Forest Guard, MTS, LDC, Technical Assistant – 98
Post and Vacancies Details:
- Technician (Electrician/Plumber/AMO/Carpenter/Welder) – 10
- Technician (Field/Lab Research) – 45
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance) – 03
- Store Keeper – 01
- Driver Ordinary Grade – 03
- Lower Division Clerk – 19
- Forest Guard – 02
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 15
Essential Qualification Required FRI 2018:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th with ITI / 12th / Graduation Degree (Science) from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
Application Fee for FRI Recruitment 2018:
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 300/-
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates : Rs. 100/-
Age Limitations FRI Jobs:
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 30 Years (Post 1,2), 21 to 30 Years (Post 3), 18 to 27 Years (Post 4-8).
Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Selection Procedure FRI 2018:
- The selection of contestants who are participating under FRI Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam.
How to Apply for FRI Recruitment 2018:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.fri.res.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Starting Date of Online Application Form Filling Is : 01-04-2018
- Last Date of Online Application Is : 21-04-2018
FRI Official Notification & Application Link:
FRI Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement Link
FRI For Application Form Click Here
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online