ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2019 – ESIC Chennai invites online applications for recruitment of 111 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist (allopathy), Social Guide/Social worker, Lab Assistant, O.T Assistant, Pharmacist (Ayur) Posts. ESIC Hospital Chennai 111-Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Apply Now Official Website www.esic.nic.in on or before 24.01.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
ESIC Hospital Chennai 111-Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Apply Now
ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2019 111 Staff Nurse Posts:
Organization Name: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 111 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist (allopathy)/(Ayur) Posts
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Document Verification (DV)
Application Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Starting Date: 22.12.2018
Last Date: 24.01.2019
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Staff Nurse: 84 Posts
Pharmacist (allopathy): 09 Posts
Social Guide/Social worker: 02 Posts
Lab Assistant: 10 Posts
O.T Assistant: 05 Posts
Pharmacist (Ayur): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Chennai Staff Nurse Vacancies:
- Educational Qualification: (As on 21.01.2019)
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent qualification for male nurse. Registered Nurse wit
- h Nursing Council.
- Pharmacist (allopathy): Degree in pharmacy/Sr.Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and qualified & registered as pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Social Guide/Social worker: Degree/Diploma in Social work from a Central Govt/State Government/AICTE recognized Institution preferably with One year experience in family planning, social work/Health Education/Training.
- Lab Assistant: Senior Secondary/10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT from an Institute recognized by the AICTE.
- O.T Assistant: Senior Secondary/10+2 with science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with one year experience in O.T of a recognized Hospital.
- Pharmacist (Ayur): (i) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. (ii) Diploma in Ayurvedic from recognized Institution. (iii) Three years experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in a recognized Institute/Hospital after duty registered under Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Age Limit: (As on 21.01.2019):
- Not exceeding 32 years to 37 years Government servants and employees of ESI Corporation
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ESIC Chennai official Notification 2019 for more reference
Staff Nurse: Rs.44900-142400/-pm
Pharmacist (allopathy): Rs.29200-92300/-pm
Social Guide/Social worker: Rs.25500-81100/-pm
Lab Assistant: Rs.21700-69100/-pm
O.T Assistant: Rs.21700-69100/-pm
Pharmacist (Ayur): Rs.9200-92300/-pm
Document Verification (DV)
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs.250/-How to apply ESIC Chennai Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
- All other categories: Rs.500/-
How to apply ESIC Chennai Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
a) Candidates can apply online by visiting the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in > Recruitment.
b) Candidates will get the instructions page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.
c) Applicants are needs to sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. with them while signing up.
d) The One-time Password and login details will be sent to the E-mail ID & Mobile No. provided, so candidates are advised to verify the correctness of the Email ID & Mobile No. before proceeding.
COMPLETION OF ONLINE FORM:
a) Candidates can apply online by revisiting the Online Application through the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in > Recruitment.
b) The candidate should now login and fill up all the information asked in the on-line form about himself/herself correctly.
c) The candidates should now fill up all the desired information in the online form about himself/herself correctly. The candidate can make necessary corrections, (if any) before submission of application however Candidates are not allowed to change the Email–ID, Mobile Number, Candidate Name, Post.
d) On successful submission of on-line application, candidates are advised not to attempt for re-registration for the same post. In case of multiple registrations for the same post, the one with the highest registration number will be considered as the final application. Candidate is required to download the online form generated by the System with unique registration number, which may be retained for future reference.
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE:
On completion of Application Form, after minimum 24 to 36 hours candidate needs Login and Click on “Make Payment” link and deposit the requisite examination fee through On-line mode only.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.12.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 24.01.2019
Date of Examination: Feb/Mar 2019
ESIC Chennai Official Notification & Application Link: