Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 has issued a notice to invites applications against 02 Vacancies of Group ‘C’ Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (7th August 2017). Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Released Job Openings Notification Eligible Candidates can Apply Online. Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Admit Card Date, Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Exam Date, Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Result Date and Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Last Date Details Given below Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification 2017-2018 02 Group ‘C’ Job Posts Apply Now Offline.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification 2017-2018 02 Group ‘C’ Job Posts Apply Now Offline
Name of the Organization: Eastern Railway
Official Website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Post Name: Group ‘C’
No. of Posts: 02
Post and Vacancies Details:
- Group ‘C’ – 02
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Essential Qualification Required:
Educationa Details: 12th / Diploma / Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 500/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the PH/ST/SC/Ex-S/Women/Minorities/EBC candidates : Rs. 250/-.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Age Limitations:
The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 28 Years As on 01-01-2018.
Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale Details:
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay and other benefits as per Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 Policies Circulars.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure:
The selection of contestants who are participating under Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 shall be through the Written Exam, Practical Demonstration.
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 7th August 2017
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Address For Communication:
The Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, CPO’s Office, Recruitment Section (1st floor), 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001
Important date for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Closing Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 07-08-2017.
- Closing Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is (Remote areas / Flung Areas) : 23-08-2017.