DRDA-District Rural Development Agency Recruitment 2018-2019 has issued a notice to invites applications against 33 Vacancies of Technical Assistant, Account Assistant, Computer Assistant Posts. The Interested & Eligible Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (15/09/2018). DRDA Recruitment 2018 Various Assistant Posts More details related to the DRDA Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.
DRDA Recruitment 2018 Various Assistant Posts Graduates Apply Online
Organization Name: District Rural Development Agency
Official website: www.godda.nic.in
Post Name: Technical Assistant, Account Assistant, Computer Assistant
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 33
Salary: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 19,234/- pm
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Name of Post and Vacancies Details:
- Technical Assistant (Assistant Engineer) – 05
- Technical Assistant (Junior Engineer) – 18
- Account Assistant – 05
- Computer Assistant – 05
Essential Qualification Required:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed B.E. / B.Tech / PGDCA / M.Tech / BCA / B.Sc / Diploma (civil) / B.Com / MCA / M.Com / M.Sc from a recognised University / Institute.
Application Fee for DRDA Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the All category : Rs. 100/-
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 35 Years As on 31-08-2018.
Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
- Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 19,234/- (Post 1), Rs. 17,520/- (Post 2), Rs. 10,000/- (Post 3,4) and other benefits as per DRDA Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under DRDA Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam / Personal Interview.
How to Apply for DRDA Recruitment 2018
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.godda.nic.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
- Opening Date of Online Registration of Application Form Is : 30-08-2018.
- Last Date For Applying Online Is : 15-09-2018.
DRDA Official Notification links:
Official Notification Advertisement 1. Click Here
Official Notification Advertisement 2. Click Here
Application Form Click Here