District eCourt Nashik has issued a notice to invites applications (www.ecourts.gov.in) against 236 Vacancies of Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon cum watchman Posts. Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (10th April 2018). More details related to the District Court Nashik Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.,
District Court Nashik Recruitment 2018-Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon cum watchman Posts
Name of the Organization: District eCourt Nashik
official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in
Post Name: Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon cum watchman
Number of Posts: 236
Qualification: 8th / 12th / Graduation Degree
Salary: Rs.34,800/- pm
Job Location: Nashik
Last Apply Date: 10.04.2018
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Offline
Register & Application Form: Available Below
District Court Nashik Recruitment 2018 Details
Name of Post and Vacancies Details:
- Stenographer (L.G.) – 22
- Junior Clerk – 130
- Peon cum watchman – 84
Essential Qualification Required District Court Nashik:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 8th / 12th / Graduation Degree from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
Salary Details for District Court Nashik:
- Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Plus Grade Pay Of Rs. 4300/-. (Post 1), Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Plus Grade Pay Of Rs. 1900/-. (Post 2), Rs. 4440 – 7440/- Plus Grade Pay Of Rs. 1300/-. (Post 3) and other benefits as per District Court Nasik Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure for District Court Nashik:
- The selection of contestants who are participating under District Court Nasik Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam, Personal Interview.
How to Apply for District Court Nashik Recruitment 2018:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.ecourts.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Online Registration Would Be Open From : 28-03-2018
- Dead Line For Apply Online : 10-04-2018
District Court Nashik official Notification & Application:
District Court Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement Link
District Court Application Form Click Here
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online