DGQA Controllerate of Quality Assurance Recruitment 2017-2018 Application Form www.dgqadefence.gov.in 01 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts. The Interested Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.dgqadefence.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 18.11.2017. The candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, CQA pattern of examination, CQA Syllabus, CQA Question Paper, CQA Admit Date Release Date, CQA Exam Date, Controllerate of Quality Assurance Result Date etc. DGQA Controllerate Quality Assurance Avadi Recruitment 2017 Clerk Posts.
DGQA Controllerate Quality Assurance Avadi Recruitment 2017 Clerk Posts
Organization Name: Controllerate of Quality Assurance, (Heavy Vehicles) Avadi
Official website: www.dgqadefence.gov.in
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Name: Lower Division Clerk
Total No. of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Avadi, Chennai
Last date: 18-11-2017
Selection Procedure: Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Official Notification & Application: Available Below
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies: CQA Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01
Eligibility Criteria for Controllerate of Quality Assurance Vacancy 2017:
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms on computer: English typing @ 35 words per minute or Hindi Typing @ 30 words per minute (Time allowed 10 minutes). (35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi correspond to 10,500 key depressions per hour/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- The Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 years to 25 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Controllerate of Quality Assurance official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for CQA Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- Pay Scale: Rs. 19900- 63200/-PM
Selection Procedure for CQA Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- The selection for the post will be based on Written Test followed by Typing Skill Test on computer, which will be qualifying in nature.
Note: No interview will be conducted and selection will be based on the merit list of written test and subject to qualifying in Typing Skill Test norms on computer.
- Syllabus/Pattern for Written Test Syllabus for written test will be based on the Qualitative Requirements of the post mentioned above covering General Intelligence & English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness. The question paper will be of “Objective-Multiplechoice type” in bilingual, i.e. in English and Hindi (except for English Test).
How to Apply for Controllerate of Quality Assurance Application Form:
- Log on to Controllerate of Quality Assurance Careers Page at official website to www.dgqadefence.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- Application in the prescribed proforma as given below on plain paper duly typed or neatly handwritten and supported with self attested copies of the relevant mark sheets/certificates etc. (original certificates not to be forwarded) should reach The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Heavy Vehicles), Post Box No. 20, Avadi, Chennai-600054, clearly mentioning the post applied for on the TOP of the envelope i.e. “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LOWER DIVISION CLERK”
Recent passport size photograph should be pasted at appropriate places provided for in the application form and self attested.
- One self-addressed envelope (of size 30 cms x 12 cms) affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 28/- should be submitted alongwith the application for sending call letter for written test, otherwise short-listed
Controllerate of Quality Assurance Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21.10.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18.11.2017
- Date of Examination: Dec 2017 / Jan 2018
CQA Official Notification & Application at www.dgqadefence.gov.in:
CQA Avadi Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download
Related Jobs Suggestions:
- Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2018
- Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018