Indian Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Postal Circle Recruitment 2018-2019 Apply Online Application Form for 2286 Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts through Official website www.appost.in. The last date for submission of online applications is 24.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, AP Postal Circle pattern of examination, AP Postal Circle Syllabus, AP Postal Circle Question Paper, AP Postal Circle Admit Date Release Date, AP Postal Circle Exam Date, AP Postal Circle Result Date etc. the stipulated criteria before Applying online.
Department of Postal Circle Recruitment Notification AP Postal Circle GDS 2286 Posts
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 2286
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Latest AP Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Gramin Dak Sevaks- 2286
Criteria for AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2018:
- The Candidates who have completed 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: (As on 24.04.2018)
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 25.04.2018. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through AP Postal Circle official Notification 2018 for more reference
Selection Procedure for AP Postal Circle:
- Candidates will be selected based on Merit list, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for AP Postal Circle:
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
How to apply online for AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Post:
- Log on to AP Postal Circle Careers Page at official website to www.appost.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofAP Postal CircleRecruitment 2018 online application form
- Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal throughhttps://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonlinewith the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. Candidates already once registeredin http://appost.in/gdsonline need not register again. The same registration number should be used for submission of application. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
Important Dates for AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.04.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24.05.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 24.05.2018
AP Postal Circle Online Application & Official Notification Links:
AP Postal Circle Official Website Career Page: Click Here
AP Postal Circle Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
AP Postal Circle Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
[divider style=”solid” top=”40″ bottom=”40″]
WBPC-West Bengal Postal Circle has issued a notice to invites applications (www.indiapost.gov.in) against 5778 Vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. The Eligible Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (4th May 2018). Department of Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2018-2019, More details related to the West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.
Department of Postal Circle Recruitment Notification Postman, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak, Mail Guard Posts Apply Offline
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Postal Circle
official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Employement Type: Postal Circle Jobs
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
Number of Posts: 5778
Job Location: West Bengal
Last Apply Date: 04.05.2018
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Details
Name of Post and Vacancies Details:
- Gramin Dak Sevak – 5778
Eligibility Criteria for WBPC Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification Required:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th from a recognised Board.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 40 Years As on 05-04-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details WBPC Jobs 2018:
- Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 2295 – 3695/- (GDS Packer, GDS MC), Rs. 2665 – 4165/- (GDS MD), Rs. 2745 – 4245 (GDS BPM) and other benefits as per West Bengal Postal Circle Policies Circulars.
Application Fee for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment:
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the OC/OBC Male category : Rs. 100/-
Application Fee is exempted for Women/SC/ST/PH Candidates.
Selection Procedure WBPC GDS 2018:
- The selection of contestants who are participating under West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Merit List.
How to Apply for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Online Registration of Application Form Is Starts From: 05-04-2018
- Last Date For Applying Online Is: 04-05-2018
WBPC Official Notification & Application:
WBPC Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement link
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.TechGovt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online