DEE-Department of Elementary Education has issued a notice to invites applications (www.dee.assam.gov.in) against 9513 Vacancies of Teachers Posts. This Jobs Interested Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (19th April 2018). DEE-9513 Teachers Recruitment 2018-Apply Online, More details related to the DEE Career 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page.
DEE-9513 Teachers Recruitment 2018-Apply Online
Organization Name: Department of Elementary Education
Official website: www.dee.assam.gov.in
Employment Category: State Govt Jobs
Job Name: Teachers
No. of Vacancies: 9513
Qualification: 12th With B.El.Ed, TET, BA,B.Sc,B.Ed
Job Location: Assam
Last Apply Date: 19.04.2018
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
DEE Recruitment 2018 Details
Name Of the post & Vacancies:
- Teachers – 9513
Post and Vacancies Details:
- Teachers in Lower Primary Schools – 5393
- Teachers in Upper Primary Schools – 4120
Essential Qualification Required:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 12th With B.El.Ed. / Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) / Diploma in Elementary Education / BA / B.Sc. / B.Ed. / D. Ed from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 38 Years As on 01-01-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- and other benefits as per DEE Policies Circulars.
Application Fee for DEE Recruitment 2018:
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 200/-
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates : Rs. 150/-
- Application Fee is exempted for BPL Card Holder Candidates.
Selection Procedure DEE 2018:
- The selection of contestants who are participating under DEE Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Screening/Verification of documents.
How to Apply for DEE Recruitment 2018:
- Log-in the Official website that is www.dee.assam.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it
- properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Online Registration Starts From : 26-03-2018
- Dead Line To Submit Online Application Is : 19-04-2018
DEE Teacher Jobs Official Advertisement & Apply Link:
DEE Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement Link
DEE Teacher jobs Application Form link
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online