CMRL-Chennai Metro Rail Limited Job Vacancy 2017-2018, 04 Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Architect Posts at www.chennaimetrorail.org. CMRL-Chennai Metro Rail Limited Job Vacancies 2017 Download Application Form, CMRL has issued Notification 2017 regarding Assistant Manager & Various Job Openings. The Interested and Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website Register on Walk-in Interview. CMRL Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, CMRL Walk in Date, CMRL Result Date Details Given below Check before attend walk in Interview. CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Limited Walk-in Recruitment 2017 Interview for Assistant-Deputy Manager, Architect Posts www.chennaimetrorail.org.
CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Limited Walk-in Recruitment 2017 Interview for Assistant-Deputy Manager, Architect Posts www.chennaimetrorail.org
Emp Notice No.CMRL/HR/07/2017
Organization Name: Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
Employment Type: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 04 posts
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Rs.50,000/- p.m
Qualification: B.Arch, BE/B.Tech
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
Walk-in Date: 19.08.2017
Walk-in Time: 9:00 AM
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Deputy Manager (Environment) – 01
- Assistant Manager (F & A) – 01
- Architect – 02
Educational Qualification for CMRL Assistant Manager Jobs 2017: (As on 09.08.2017)
- Deputy Manager (Environment)
1) Should have B.E/B.Tech in Civil/Environment with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University / Institute. M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc in Environment Engineering / Environment Management is desirable.
2) Should have 5 years of post-qualification executive experience and proven track record including preparation of EIA work/report for various construction.
Experience in Metro Rail Projects/ Railway Project (JICA/ADB etc., funded projects) and Environment clearance for Class A and Class B Project are desirable.
3) Environment, Health, and Safety (System Certification etc.,) involving preparation of documents for ISO 140001, OHSAS18001 and ISO5001 is desirable.
– Green Building knowledge about requirements of green building as per IGBC norms is desirable.
- Assistant Manager (F & A)
Must be a Chartered Accountant and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India with minimum 5 years of post qualification executive grade experience in Finance and Accounts department in a PSU or Govt Sector or in a listed Company or reputed Chartered Accountant firm. Shall be responsible for the verification of bills and preparation of all vouchers – cash, bank, journal. Maintaining books of accounts as per the Accounting Standards/Companies Act. Preparation/ Verification of Management Information Reports, Preparation and verification of the payroll processing, coordinating with Internal Auditors of the Company, Preparation of Revenue & Capital Budget. The candidate should have hand on experience in the finalisation of accounts with strict compliance with INDAS and other statutory requirement, filing of TDS return, Income Tax return, GST return, PF return, ESI return etc and shall be responsible for the filing of Income tax return, TDS return, GST return with the appropriate authorities and to issue the relevant certificate to the concerned employees and contractors. The candidate should possess sound knowledge in FEMA, RBI regulation and forex remittance and shall be responsible for the filing of statutory forms for the foreign remittance.
1) Must be a B.Arch. graduate from a recognized Institute.
2) Should have minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in the field of Architecture design in large Infrastructure project preferably in Metro Rail Projects/Railway Projects.
Familiar with design aspects of life safety and fire safety requirement in design implementations and material selection.
3) Experience in design / construction of various elements of Architectural finishes for flooring, cladding, glazing, ceiling system, room layout and partition, rooms interior design, station signage, subway design and finishes. Selection of materials for various element of Architecture finishes, adherence to public safety.
4) Quality Control & Assurance System in Architectural finishes, Safety implementation, Programme Monitoring. IS / International codes for Architectural finishes.
Exposure in use of the design software like CADD, Photoshop, 3D Max, Revit or Equivalent software etc.
5) This subject job is field job for the supervision of Architectural works for ongoing CMRL works.
Age Limit: (As on 09.08.2017)
- The Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 35 Years), (For Post 2, 3 – 30 Years).
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CMRL official Notification 2017 for more reference
CMRL Assistant Manager Pay Scale Details:
- Deputy Manager (Environment) – Rs.50,000/-
- Assistant Manager (F & A) – Rs.40,000/-
- Architect – Rs.40,000/-
CMRL Assistant Manager Selection Procedure Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017:
- Selection Process The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
How to apply for CMRL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may appear for walk-in- interview along with duly filled in application form (application form available in page no.5 to 7) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification
Walk in Venue:
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING,
POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, KOYAMBEDU,
CHENNAI – 600 107.
Important Dates for CMRL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017:
- Date of Walk in Interview: 19.08.2017
- Time of Walk-in Interview: 9:00 AM
CMRL Assistant Manager Notification & Application Form Link: