Cisco Systems Company Career 2017 Recruitment Drive for Freshers and Experience Jobs Post for Developer Interested and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for Official Website (www.group.barclays.com) | Cisco Recruitment 2017 Qualification, Cisco Recruitment 2017 Application apply format, Cisco Recruitment 2017 Interview Date, Time, Cisco Walk-in 2017 Venue, Cisco Recruitment 2017 Salary, Cisco Recruitment 2017 Experience, Cisco Recruitment 2017 Location is Given Below. Cisco Walk-in 2017 Required Skills, Required Document, Selection Process, More Details Check it Scroll Down. Cisco Systems Mega Job Recruitment 2017 Drive for Network Consulting Engineer | Freshers/Exp in Bangalore – Apply Online
Cisco Systems Mega Job Recruitment 2017 Drive for Network Consulting Engineer | Freshers/Exp in Bangalore – Apply Online
Organization Name: Cisco Systems
Official Website: www.cisco.com
About Cisco System:
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies since the company’s inception. This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
Name of the Job Role: Network Consulting Engineer
Qualification: BS Degree
Required Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
- The NCE delivers the technologies, solutions, and services customers need to expertly manage their networks.
- In this role, you will be “Cisco”s face to the customer,” working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments.
- The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues.
- With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, you”re well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of Advanced Services lab.
- Provides support to senior NCE”s on reproducing customer lab environments.
- Minimal design and analysis work.
- Performs related technical support functions on problem resolution in support of a major account.
- Conformance to service delivery Advanced Services standards.
- BS/CS or equivalent plus 0-2 years related technical experience.
- Knowledgeable in one or more of: IP Internetworking, IBM internetworking, LAN switching, ATM, WAN Expertise Voice technologies.
- Internetworking Troubleshooting experience, protocol diagnosis and decoding to the packet level.
- Ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
- Knowledge of network design concepts.
- Knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning.
- Knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.
Selection Process: Interview
Shift: Any Shift
Working time: Full Time
Apply Mode: Online
Official Notification: Click Here