Cisco System career recruitment for Freshers and experience people are required new job vacancies, interested people apply for this cisco system jobs more job positions, location, salary details below scroll down. Cisco Systems Immediate Hiring for Network Consulting Engineer for Fresher
Cisco Systems Immediate Hiring for Network Consulting Engineer for Fresher
Company Name: Cisco Systems
Job Role: Network Consulting Engineer
Eligibility Criteria: BS / CS Degree
Salary: 4.0 LPA – 8.95LPA
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Cisco Company Profile:
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies since the company’s inception. This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
- The NCE delivers the technologies, solutions, and services customers need to expertly manage their networks.
- In this role, you will be “Cisco’s face to the customer,” working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments.
- The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues.
- With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, you”re well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid,
- long-term relationships with customers.
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of Advanced Services lab.
- Provides support to senior NCE”s on reproducing customer lab environments.
- Minimal design and analysis work.
- Performs related technical support functions on problem resolution in support of a major account.
- Conformance to service delivery Advanced Services standards.
- BS/CS or equivalent plus 0-2 years related the technical experience.
- Knowledgeable in one or more of IP Internetworking, IBM internetworking, LAN switching, ATM, WAN Expertise Voice technologies.
- Internetworking Troubleshooting experience, protocol diagnosis and decoding to the packet level.
- Ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
- Knowledge of network design concepts.
- Knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning.
- Knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.
Apply Mode: Online
Apply here: Cisco Jobs