Cisco Systems Careers | Company Profile | Registration Link For Freshers (2017,2016, 2015, 2014). You can apply for Cisco jobs, vacancies, walk-ins, off campus, recruitment drives, job openings through this portal. Apply online now more details below.
Company Name : Cisco Systems
Official site: www.cisco.com
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Jose, California, that designs, manufactures, and sells networking equipment. Cisco Systems was founded in December 1984 by two members of Stanford University computer support staff: Leonard Bosack who was in charge of the computer science department’s computers, and Sandy Lerner, who managed the Graduate School of Business’ computers.
The phenomenal growth of the Internet in midtolate 1990s quickly changed the telecom landscape. As the Internet Protocol (IP) became widely adopted, the importance of multiprotocol routing declined. Nevertheless, Cisco managed to catch the Internet wave, with products ranging from modem access shelves (AS5200) to core GSR routers that quickly became vital to Internet service providers and by 1998 gave Cisco de facto monopoly in this critical segment.
In late March 2000, at the height of the dotcom bubble, Cisco became the most valuable company in the world, with a market capitalization of more than US$500 billion. In July 2014, with a market cap of about US$129 billion, it is still one of the most valuable companies.
CEO: Chuck Robbins Jul 26, 2015
Headquarters: San Jose, California, United States
Revenue: 49.24 billion USD (2016)
Job Role: Network Consulting Engineer
Job Type: IT/Software
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Across India
The NCE delivers the technologies, solutions and services customers need to expertly manage their networks. In this role, you will be “Cisco”s face to the customer,” working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues.
With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, you”re well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of Advanced Services lab.
- Provides support to senior NCE”s on reproducing customer lab environments.
- Minimal design and analysis work.
- Performs related technical support functions on problem resolution in support of a major account.
- Conformance to service delivery Advanced Services standards.
- BS/CS,MCA, B.E(CS) or equivalent plus 0-2 years related technical experience.
- Knowledgeable in one or more of: IP Internetworking, IBM internetworking, LAN switching, ATM, WAN Expertise Voice technologies.
- Internetworking Troubleshooting experience, protocol diagnosis and decoding to the packet level.
- Ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
- Knowledge of network design concepts.
- Knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning.
- Knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.
Shift : AnyShift (Day, Evening,Night)
Interview Process: Face to Face Interview
Reference Link: https://jobs.cisco.com/go/Jobs-Engineering%2C-Development/525200/
Apply Mode: Online