CBEC Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form for 06 Tax Assistant, Stenographer GradeII, Havaldar Posts Download Application through Official website www.cbec.gov.in. Central Board of Excise and Custom Jobs Interested Candidates are requested to Application through last date for submission of applications is 25.01.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, CBEC Tax Assistant, Havaldar Recruitment 2018 Custom Jobs, CBEC pattern of examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date Release Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc. the stipulated criteria before Applying Now Online.
CBEC Tax Assistant, Havaldar Recruitment 2018 Custom Jobs
Organization Name: Central Board of Excise and Custom (CBEC)
Official website: www.cbec.gov.in
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Role: Tax Assistant, Stenographer GradeII, Havaldar
Total No. of Vacancies: 06 (Sports persons)
Qualification: 1oth, 12th
Last Apply Date: 25-01-2018
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Job Location: Hyderabad (Telangana)
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies: CBEC Following Posts
- Tax Assistant – 02
- Stenographer GradeII – 01
- Havaldar – 03
Eligibility Criteria for CBEC Vacancy 2018:
- a. Category (1): Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute.
b. Category (2): Candidate must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
c. Category (3): Candidate must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Sports Eligibility
a) International Tournaments/Events like Olympics & World Championship.
b) International Tournaments/Events of regional importance like Asian Games/ Commonwealth Games / Afro Asian Games.
c) Other International Tournaments / Events like SAF Games.
d) Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level of seniors like National Games, National Federation Games etc.
e) Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level of juniors
f) Inter University Tournaments.
g) National School Games
h) National physical efficiency /drive certificate holders
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2018)
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01.01.2018 Accordingly persons must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.1998 can apply. The Upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years (10 years in the case of SC/ST) in the case of sports persons with exceptional achievements and who satisfy all other eligibility conditions and who furnish the necessary certificates.
Pay Scale Details for CBEC Tax Assistant:
- Tax Assistant – Rs. 25,500- 81,100/-
- Stenographer GradeII – Rs. 25,500- 81,100/-
- Havaldar –Rs. 18,000- 56,900/-
Selection Procedure for CBEC Tax Assistant:
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test. The written examination for the post of TAs/Stenographer-II/Havaldar will be in English and will consist of objective type multiple choice questions in General Knowledge, Reasoning, Numerical/Quantitative Aptitude, General English and General Awareness. The candidates applying for Tax Assistants posts will be required to take a data entry test for 15 minutes and for the post of Stenographer Grade-II post will be required to take a skill test for 15 minutes. Based on the aggregate marks obtained in the field trials and written test, the candidates will be ranked for selection.
How to Apply for CBEC Application Form:
- Log on to CBEC Careers Page at official website to www.cbec.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Additional Commissioner (P&V) O/o The Principal Commissioner of Central Tax, Hyderabad GST Bhavan, L.B. Stadium Road, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad 500004.” by post so as to reach us by 25.01.2018.
Important Dates for CBEC Tax Assistant Posts:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.01.2018
- Date of Examination: Feb/Mar 2018
CBEC Official Notification & Application:
CBEC Official Notification & Application Form Here to Download
Apply Mode: Online