BSF-Border Security Force has issued a notice to invites applications against 1763 Vacancies of Constable Posts. Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (Within 30 Days). BSF-1763 Constable Recruitment 2019 Apply Offline Across India More details related to the BSF Recruitment 2019 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.,
BSF-1763 Constable Recruitment 2019 Apply Offline Across India
Highlights for BSF Recruitment 2019:
Organization Name: Border Security Force
official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 1763 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Constable Posts
Salary: Rs. 21,700 - 69,100/-pm
Job Location: Across India
Selection Procedure: Skill Test, Interview
Application Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 25.01.2018
Last Date: within 30days
Name of Post and Vacancies Details:
Constable (Tradesmen) – 1763
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Recruitment Constable post:
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th / ITI / Diploma from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 23 Years As on 01-08-2019.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- and other benefits as per BSF Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure for BSF Jobs:
- The selection of contestants who are participating under BSF Recruitment 2019 shall be through the Written Exam and Physical Standard Test.
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.bsf.nic.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before Within 30 Days
Address For Communication:
Concerned Recruitment Agency (BSF HQRs)
- Closing Date of Offline Submission Is : Within 30 Days.
- Closing Date of Offline Submission of Applications Is (Remote areas / Flung Areas) : Within 45 Days.
BSF Constable Post Application Link:
Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement: Click here