BPSC Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Assistant Conservator of Forests Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Graduate, Engg Graduate qualifications. These Assistant Conservator of Forests Posts are in Department of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Bihar on direct recruitment. The job applications for BPSC Jobs 2019 Assistant Conservator of Forests Posts will be accepted online on or before 04 Oct 2019.
BPSC Jobs 2019 Assistant Conservator of Forests Posts
Organization Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Job Category: Bihar Govt Jobs, Engineer Jobs
Job Role: Assistant Conservator of Forests
Total No of Vacancies: 08
Qualification: Graduate Degree
Age Limit: 21 years to 37 years
Fellowship: Rs.5,000 per month
Job Location: Bihar
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, PET and Interview
Last date: 04 Oct 2019
Application Fees: Rs.700/-, Rs.200/-
Apply Mode: Online
- Gen. and All Other Candidates: Rs.700/-
- SC/ ST and Female Candidates domicile of Bihar: Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Assistant Conservator of Forests, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 18 Jun 2019 to 04 Oct 2019.
- Eligible candidates may send the print out of online application along with all relevant documents to Joint Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations, Bihar Public Commission, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road), Patna – 800001 on or before 21 Oct 2019 till 05:00 PM.
- Notification Date: 17 Sep 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 26 Sep 2019
More Job Dashboard Updates: