Bombay High Court has issued a notice to invites applications (www.bhc.gov.in) against 8921 Vacancies of Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal Posts. The Interested and Eligible Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (10th April 2018). Bombay High Court Recruitment 8921 Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon Posts, More details related to the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 8921 Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon Posts Apply Now
Name of the Organization: Bombay High Court
official Website: www.bhc.gov.in
Post Name: Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal
Number of Posts: 8921
Qualification: 7th / 10th Pass
Salary: Rs. 20,200 – 34,800/- pm
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Apply Date: 10.04.2018
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Details
Name of Post and Vacancies Details:
- Stenographer (L.G.) – 1013
- Junior Clerk – 4738
- Peon/Hamal – 3170
Essential Qualification Required:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 7th / 10th from a recognised Board.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 38 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details for Bombay High Court:
- Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4300/-. (Stenographer), Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-. (Jr. Clerk), Rs. 4440 – 7440/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1300/-. (Peon/Hamal) and other benefits as per Bombay High Court Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure Bombay High Court:
- The selection of contestants who are participating under Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Screening Test, Typing Test and Dictation Test, Interview.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.bhc.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Opening Date of Online Registration of Application Form Is : 08-03-2018
- Last Date For Applying Online Is : 10-04-2018
Bombay High Court Official Notification & Application Link:
Bombay High Court Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement Link
Bombay High Court Application Form link Click Here
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online