BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019 – BHEL invites Online applications online only through Official Website www.mhrdnats.gov.in for recruitment of 229 Electrical Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg, Mechanical Engg, Electronics & Tele communication Engg, Modern office Mgmt Posts. The applicants are requested to apply on or before 28.01.2019. BHEL Recruitment 2019 Graduate-Diploma Apprentice Posts Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Graduate-Diploma Apprentice Posts
Highlights for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019 229 Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Posts:
Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal
Job Category: Central Govt Apprentice Training
Official Website: www.mhrdnats.gov.in
No. of Posts: 229 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: EEE Engg, ECE Engg, Mech Engg, ETC Engg, Modern office Mgmt & Various Posts
Qualification: Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Job Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Selection Procedure: Interview
Application Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 01.01.2019
Last Date: 28.01.2019
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Chemical Engg.: 01
Civil Engg.: 08
Computer Science & Application: 04
Electrical Engg.: 67
Electrical & Electronics Engg: 03
Electronics & Tele communication Engg: 15
Industrial Engg.: 07
Information Technology: 01
Instrumentation Technology: 01
Mechanical Engg: 100
Modern office Mgmt: 20
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Bhopal Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Vacancies:
Graduate & Diploma Apprentice:
(1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
Age Limit: For Gen/ UR Candidates 25 Years, Minimum age- 14 Years
For Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 6000/-
For Technician Apprentices: Rs. 4000/-
- Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
- Applications for Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society workers wards of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
How to apply BHEL Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
- All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application for apprenticeship at BHEL.This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal. Keep copy of unique registration number generated by online system for future reference.
- Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele – Communication while registering on “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” website.
- Application submitted online will only be considered.
- Eligible and interested candidates shall visit our Website :www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing full advertisement, instructions for filing of online application and other related information.
- Candidates have to mandatorily fill Final CGPA or all semester marks (adding all semester marks) of B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in marks obtained field while applying for BHEL Bhopal.
- Candidates are advised to go through the ‘instructions for submission of online application” before filling the online application.
- After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to following address through ordinary post : “ Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.) ” so that it reaches by 28.01.2019. On Top of the envelope “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2019-20” should be written.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28.01.2019
BHEL Official Notification & Application Link: