Automotive Robotics Recruitment 2017-2018, Various Embedded C++ Developer Posts Application Form at www.autorobinc.com. Automotive Robotics Embedded C++ Developer Jobs Notification 2017 Released. The Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Automotive Robotics pattern of examination, Automotive Robotics Syllabus, Automotive Robotics Question Paper, Automotive Robotics Walk in Date, Automotive Robotics Result Date Given Below. Automotive Robotics Walk-in Embedded C++ Developer Post – Apply Now.
Automotive Robotics Walk-in Embedded C++ Developer Post – Apply Now
Organization Name: Automotive Robotics India Pvt. Ltd.
Official site: www.autorobinc.com
Job Role: Embedded C++ Developer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Walk-In Date: 28-10-2017
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM Onwards
Apply Mode: Offline
Notification & Application Link: Given Below
- ARi is a leading provider of integrated engineering solutions and a market leader in engine and powertrain testing. We partnered with top OEMs in Off Highway, as well as some of today’s industry leaders in Automotive, Aerospace and Industrial Manufacturing.
Anchored by our four disciplines in systems, design, controls and testing, ARi’s power of “i” represents the innovation, intelligence, ingenuity and insight that differentiates us from our competition. Powered by the strength of our people, process and technology, market leaders turn to ARi to cost effectively deliver complex solutions to their most challenging requirements.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Embedded C++ Developer – Various Post
Educational Qualification for Automotive Robotics Vacancy 2017:
- Embedded C++ Developer – Any Graduate
- Experience in Software Development using VC++, C++ and JAVA.
- Experience in Communication Protocols: CAN, J1939, Modbus.
- Experience in Display GUI Development using QT/JAVA.
- Good knowledge of Engine control systems.
- Highly motivated/ self-starter.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus with ability to work in teams as well as independently and deliver timely support.
Selection Procedure for Automotive Robotics Embedded C++ Developer:
- Candidates will be selected based on Interview
How to apply for Automotive Robotics Embedded C++ Developer Recruitment 2017:
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Automotive Robotics Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.autorobinc.com. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Important Dates for Automotive Robotics Embedded C++ Developer Recruitment 2017:
- Date of Walk in Interview: 16.10.2017 to 18-10-2017
- Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
- Venue Details: “Automotive Robotics India PVT LTD, 2nd Floor,No. 51, Unit II, Tek Meadows Campus, Tower C, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Chennai 600119.”
Related Jobs Suggestions: