Aon Hewitt Mega Walk-in Recruitment Drive for Experience Required Qualification are BA/BSc/BCom/BBA/BMS/BHM role of Benefits Operations Administrator in Chennai. Interested and eligible Candidate apply for this Job. Aon Hewitt Career Walk-in Recruitment for Benefits Operations Administrator Experience (www.aon.com) in Chennai.
Aon Hewitt Career Walk-in Recruitment for Benefits Operations Administrator Experience (www.aon.com) in Chennai
Name of the Company: Aon Hewitt
Company Website: www.aon.com
Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organizational and personal performance and growth, navigate retirement risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability, and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide.
Name of the Job Role: Benefits Operations Administrator
Required Qualification: BA/BSc/BCom/BBA/BMS/BHM
Required Experience: 2.0 – 5.0 Years
Job Location: Chennai
- The BOA is accountable for developing a superior understanding of client plan/provisions and adjudicating accordingly.
- Fulfilling Client specific metrics and reporting, providing Shared services support and Quality Management.
- Coaching, mentoring and communicating effectively through hurdles and client team sync up.
- Ability to research and analyze complex data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpretation skills.
- 2 – 5 years of work experience preferably in back end/ Benefits / Health & Insurance or similar transactional processing.
- Ability to research and analyze complex data/ plan provisions to resolve participant related issues.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS applications like Excel, Word.
- You should demonstrate good written & verbal communication.
- Previous experience in benefits and calculations.
- Flexibility to work in 24*5 shift environment.
- Flexibility to occasionally extend work hours to meet business needs.
- Flexibility to move across client teams.
- Willingness to sign a service agreement before every overseas travel /assignment.
Walk-In Date: 13 May – 22 May 2017
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM
3rd Stilt Floor, Citius, Olympia Tech Park,
Plot No. 1 (SP), Industrial Estate,