Amazon Career Job Recruitment 2017-2018, Various Customer Service Associates Posts Jobs Application Form Download at www.amazon.com. Amazon Job Notification 2017 has announced an official advertisement for Various Customer Service Associates Posts. The Interested and Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website application form for the current openings on Walk in Interview 09.10.2017 & 14.10.2017. Amazon Syllabus, Amazon Call Latter, Amazon Age Limit, Amazon Eligibility Criteria, Amazon Application Processes, Amazon Walk in Date, Amazon Result Date Details Given below Check before attend walk-in Interview. Amazon walk-in Drive for Customer Service Associates – Apply Now.
Amazon walk-in Drive for Customer Service Associates – Apply Now
Name of the Company: Amazon
Official site: www.amazon.com
Name of the Job Role: Customer Service Associates
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Salary: Rs: 1.73 LPA to 3.80 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Walk-In Date: 09-10-2017 to 14-10-2017
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Apply Mode: Offline
Register & Application Form: Available Below
- Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally. Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
- They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Documents to Carry:
- Resume, passport size photograph, and one Original Govt ID proof is required for interviews.
Amazon Walk-in Details:
- Walk-In Date: 09-10-2017 to 14-10-2017
- Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM – 03:00 PM
“Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
9th and 10th Floor, Building No.9,
Raheja Mind Space, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081.”
Latest More Jobs:-