Amazon Recruitment 2018-2019, Technical Support Associate Posts Application Form at www.amazon.com. Amazon Technical Support Associate Jobs Notification 2018 Released. The Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. Amazon pattern of examination, Amazon Syllabus, Amazon Question Paper, Amazon Walk in Date, Amazon Result Date Given Below. Amazon Urgent Walk-in Drive Freshers & Experience on Feb.
Amazon Urgent Walk-in Drive Freshers & Experience on Feb
Company Name: Amazon
Official site: www.amazon.com
Job Role: Technical Support Associate
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Selection Process: Interview
Shift: Any Shift
Walk-In Date: 20-02-2018 – 23-02-2018
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Application & Notification Link: Given Below
- Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
- An Amazon Digital & Device Technical Support Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the
- weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
- Familiarity with variety of Device Platforms (Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles, Gaming consoles, Streaming devices) and Digital Services (Videos, Music, Apps, Video Games, streaming content, Cloud Storage) and associated technical terminologies.
- In-depth knowledge of Wi-Fi technologies (Devices / Connectivity / Types).
- Working knowledge of all kinds of mobile and computer OS ( Mac / iOS / Windows ).
- Ability to translate complex technical information / instructions into a simple language that would ensure seamless trouble shooting.
- Basic awareness about Amazons Devices and Digital Services (Subscriptions).
- Awareness of latest trends and developments in the technology industry.
- Technically inclined with a drive to challenge existing processes and innovate.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and
- analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Amazon Customer Service Associates Posts Important Dates:
- Walk-in Starting Date: 20.02.2018
- Walk-in Last date: 23.02.2018
- Venue Details: “Raheja Mind Space, Building No:9, 10th Floor, Opposite Westin Hotel, Phase 2, HITEC City, Hyderabad 500081.”
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.TechGovt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- State Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online