Amazon Company Mega Career Job opening for Freshers and Experience Any Graduate Very High Salary, in Bangalore. Walk-in date 02/june/2017 to 30/June/2017 Monday to Friday. Walk-in time, address are Given Below. Interested and Eligible Candidate Apply for this Job. Amazon Mega Walk-in Recruitment Drive 2017 for Seller Support Associate Any Graduate || Freshers /Exp @ Bangalore.
Amazon Mega Walk-in Recruitment Drive 2017 for Seller Support Associate Any Graduate || Freshers /Exp @ Bangalore
Name of the Company: Amazon
Official Website: www.amazon.com
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
Job Role: Seller Support Associate
Required Education: Any Graduate
Required Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Salary: Rs. 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Job Location: Bangalore
Walk-In Date: 02 June – 30 June 2017 (Monday to Friday)
Walk-In Time: 09:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements.
- The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
- The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
- High energy, solution focused with a passion for customer service.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate keen logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and empathize with sellers.
- Willingness to work to high-performance targets as well as an inquisitive and improvement based approach to work are critical competencies for this role.
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction and couples this with proactive problem solving to provide exceptional support to sellers.
Orion building, GF, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
K.R. Puram, Marathalli Ring Road,
Selection Process: Interview