Amazon Career Recruitment 2017-2018, Various Customer Service Associates Posts Jobs Application Form Download at www.techmahindra.com. Amazon Customer Service Associates Notification 2017 has announced an official advertisement for Various Customer Service Associates Posts. The Interested and Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website application form for the current openings on Walk in Interview 18.09.2017 & 22.09.2017. Amazon Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Amazon Application Processes, Amazon Walk in Date, Amazon Result Date Details Given below Check before attending walk-in Interview. Amazon Customer Service Associates Walk-in Recruitment Drive – Apply Now.
Amazon Customer Service Associates Walk-in Recruitment Drive – Apply Now
Name of the Company: Amazon
Official Website: www.amazon.com
Job Role: Customer Service Associates
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Salary: Rs: 1.58 Lacs – 2.26 Lacs PA
Job Location: Pune
Walk-In Date: 18 Sep – 22 Sep 2017
Walk-In Time: 11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Apply Mode: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
- Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- willing to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates the understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision-making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet a business need.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
- They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Documents to Carry:
- Update Resume
- 1 passport size photograph,
- Valid Government Photo ID proof (Original).
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Trion IT Park, Survey No: 35,
7 Ahmednagar Road, Village Vadgoan Sheri,
Taluka Haveli, Pune – 411014.