AAI-Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form, 05 Junior Assistant (Office) Posts Download Application through Official website www.aai.aero. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official last date for submission of applications is 29.01.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, Airports Authority Recruitment 2018 Junior Assistant Officer Posts, AAI pattern of examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date Release Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc. the stipulated criteria before Applying Now.
Airports Authority Recruitment 2018 Junior Assistant Officer Posts
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Official website: www.aai.aero
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Name: Junior Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies: 05 (Persons with Disabilities)
Last Apply Date: 29-01-2018
Selection Procedure: Interview
Job Location: Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies: AAI the Following Posts
- Junior Assistant (Office) – 05
Abbreviations used: VH= Visually Impaired (Low Vision), HH= Hearing Impaired, OH= orthopedically impaired
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Vacancy 2018:
- Candidates who have completed Graduation+ 30/25 W.P.M.* Typing Speed with 2 years relevant experience or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply AAI Recruitment 2018
- Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh Candidates Only Eligible
Age Limit: (As on 31.12.2017)
- Maximum Age limit 40 years as on 31.12.2017and not below 18 Years
a. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC (NCL) candidate.
b. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years to all candidates who had originally been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/ Block Development officer/ Sub Divisional Office at the time of verification of documents.
c. A Maximum of three years plus length of Military Service, subject to a maximum of 45 years of age, if the candidate is an Ex- Servicemen.
d. Upper age limit are relaxable by 10 Years for PWD candidates who are in regular Service of AAI, subject to attainment of 50 years. e. Maximum age limit for widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re- married: Up to the age of 35 years (up to 40 years for members of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes).
f. The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
Pay Scale Details for AAI Junior Assistant (Office):
- Salary: Rs. 12500-28500/- pm
Selection Procedure for AAI Junior Assistant (Office):
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
How to Apply for AAI Application Form:
- Log on to AAI Careers Page at official website to www.aai.aero
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies
(i) ID proof
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
(iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Regional Executive Director (NR), Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Northern Region, Operational Offices, Gurgaon Road, New Delhi-110037” by post so as to reach us by 29.01.2018.
AAI Junior Assistant (Office) Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 29.01.2018
- Date of Examination: Feb/Mar 2018
AAI Official Notification & Application:
AAI Official Notification & Application Form Here to Download
Apply Mode: Online