Air India Limited Company Career Recruitment Notification-2017 for Staff Employment Co-Pilot(P2) 72-600. The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this Air India Job before 11/Jan/2018. The Air India Job Recruitment Job Description details given it below. Air India Ltd Career Recruitment for Staff Employment Co-Pilot(P2) 72-600 Post/ Apply Now.
Air India Ltd Career Recruitment for Staff Employment Co-Pilot(P2) 72-600 Post/ Apply Now
Organization: Air India
Founded: 15 October 1932
Parent company: Air India Limited
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India. It is the fourth largest domestic airline in India in terms of passengers carried, after IndiGo, Jet Airways & SpiceJet with a market share of 13% as of March 2017. It is owned by Air India Limited, a Government of India enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 90 domestic and international destinations. It is headquartered in New Delhi. Air India has its main hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and a secondary hub at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai. Air India became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014.
Job Role: Co-Pilot (P2) 72-600
Stipend: Rs.25,000/- per month.
No. of Vacancies: 21 Posts
Job location: Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bhopal
Education: 10, 12th from a recognized Board/University.
Upper Age limit: 48 years
Last date Apply: 11th/January/2018
Contract: 5 Years
Extendable: 5 years
- Current valid CPL issued by DGCA, India
- ATR 72-600 Endorsement should be valid for minimum of 08 (Eight) months from the date of the application.
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available , proof of submission of application to be attached.
- Valild IR Endorsement
How to Apply:
- Serving Employees of Alliance Air & Air India Limited and all its subsidiaries who fulfill the above requirements and do not have any adverse entry during the last three years and also do not have any disciplinary / vigilance case pending against them, may send their applications on plain paper Through Proper channel containing particulars in the attached Application Format .
- The Last date of receipt of application is 11th January,2018 or till the said vacancies are filled up whichever is earlier
Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan)
adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),Air India Limited,
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
Apply mode: Online
Notification: Refer here