AIL-Air India Limited Recruitment 2017-2018, Various Co-Pilot Job Posts Application Form Download at www.airindia.in. AIL-Air India Limited Exam Notification 2017 has announced an official advertisement for Co Pilot Posts. The Interested and Eligible Candidates can Download AIL Application Form Through Official website current openings on or before the closing date (11th January 2018). AIL Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, AIL Application Processes, AIL Admit Card Date, AIL Exam Date, AIL Result Date and AIL Last Date Details Given below, Air India Co Pilot Job Recruitment 2017-2018 – Apply Now Online.
Air India Co Pilot Job Recruitment 2017-2018 – Apply Now Online
Organisation Name: Air India Limited – AIL
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Post Name: Co Pilot
Number of Vacancies: Various
Qualification: 10th Class Inermediate
Salary: Best In Industry
Last date: 11-01-2018
Job Location: Across India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Notification & Application: Available Below
- Air India is the flag carrier airline of India owned by the government-run Air India Limited (AIL). The airline operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving various domestic and international airports. It is headquartered at the Indian Airlines House in New Delhi/Bang/Hyd/Kol/Mumbai /Bhopal.Air India has two major domestic hubs at Indira Gandhi International Airport and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, secondary hubs at Delhi/Bang/Hyd/Kol/Mumbai /Bhopal International Airport and Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airline formerly operated a hub at Frankfurt Airport which was terminated on account of high costs. However, another international hub is being planned at the Dubai International Airport.
Name of Post & No. of Vacancies Details:
- Co Pilot – Various Post
Educational/Eligibility Criteria for Air India:
- Academic Qualifications: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Upper Age Limit: 45 years (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules).
- Current valid CPL issued by DGCA, India.
- ATR Endorsement should be valid for minimum of 08 (Eight) months from the date of the application.
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India.
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India.
- Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India.
- Valid ELP.
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available , proof of submission of application to be attached.
- Valild IR Endorsement.
Application Fee for Air India Limited Recruitment:
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category: Rs. 3000/-
- Application Fee is exempted for Ex-S/ST/SC Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Candidates may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format available on Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in, along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and a Demand Draft of Rs.3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only – not applicable for SC/ST candidates) in favour of AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED, payable at DELHI and send the application by Post / Speed post / courier at following address in a sealed envelope clearly superscribing the post for which application is being sent The Last date of receipt of application is 11th January,2018 or till the said vacancies are filled up whichever is earlier: “Alliance Air, Personnel Department, Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan), Adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037.“
Important Date for Air India Limited:
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is: 11-01-2018
Air India Limited Official Notification & Application Form Link: