AICL-Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017-2018, 28-Manager, Sr. Officer- Flight Dispatch Posts Application Form Download at www.airindiaexpress.in. AICL Exam Notification 2017 has announced an official advertisement for 28 Manager, Sr. Officer- Flight Dispatch Posts. The Interested and Eligible Candidates can Download Application Form Through Official website application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (Within 15 Days). AICL Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, AICL Admit Card Date, AICL Exam Date, AICL Result Date and AICL Last Date Details Given below. AICL-Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017-28 Manager, Sr. Officer- Flight Dispatch Posts Apply Offline www.airindiaexpress.in.
AICL-Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017–28 Manager, Sr. Officer- Flight Dispatch Posts Apply Offline www.airindiaexpress.in
Organisation Name: Air India Charters Limited – AICL
Official Website: www.airindiaexpress.in
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Post Name: Manager, Sr. Officer- Flight Dispatch
No of Vacancies: 28 posts
Salary: Rs. 70,000/- pm
Qualification: 12th, BE/B.Tech, Graduation, Post Graduation Degree
Selection Process: Written Exam, Personal Interview
Walk-in date: Within 15 Days
Adv. date: 16/08/2017
Job Location: Kochi – Kerala
Official Notification & Application: Available Below
AICL-Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017-2018
Name of Post and Vacancies Details:
- Manager – 14
- Manager- Operations –Expat Cell – 01
- Sr. Officer- Flight Dispatch – 06
- Officer – Cockpit – 01
- Assistant Technical – 01
- Dy. Manager- Flight Safety – 01
- Dy. Manager- Flight Safety – 01
- Synthetic Flight Instructor – 02
- Assistant – Training – 01
Essential Qualification Required for AICL Manager, Sr. Officer posts:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 12th / Engineering Degree / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
AICL Manager, Sr. Officer Pay of Salary Details:
The Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 70,000/- (For Post 1,2), Rs. 40,000/- (For Post 3,7), Rs. 35,000/- (For Post 4), Rs. 18,000/– (For Post 5), Rs 60,000/- (For Post 6), Rs. 4600/-per hour (For Post 8) Rs. 18,000/- (For Post 9) and other benefits as per AICL Policies Circulars.
Application/Exam Fee for AICL Recruitment:
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 500/-
- Application Fee is exempted for SC/ST/Ex-S Candidates: Nil
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 21 Years (For Post 1,3), 45 Years (For Post 2), 30 Years (For Post 4), 25 Years (For Post 5,9), 60 and 70 Years (For Post 6), 35 Years (For Post 7), 70 years (For Post 8).
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Selection Procedure for AICL Manager, Sr. Officer posts:
- The selection of contestants who are participating under AICL Recruitment 2017 shall be through the Written Exam, Personal Interview, Pre-employment Medical Examination.
How to Apply for AICL Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to AICL careers page at official website to www.airindiaexpress.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to Open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the Application Form Download Link
- Fill your Academic Qualification, Skill and Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- Take a print out of AICL Recruitment 2017 Offline application form
- Hard Copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies
(i) ID proof
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
(iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016” by post Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before Within 15 Days.
Significant Date for AICL Recruitment:
- Closing Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is : Within 15 Days.
AICL Recruitment Official Notification & Application Form: