AGL-Aavantika Gas Limited Recruitment 2018 – 2019 has issued a notice to invites applications (www.aglonline.net) Various Engineer, Officer,Junior Executive Posts. The Interested and Eligible Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (19/06/2018).
More details related to the AGL Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.
AGL-Aavantika Gas Limited Recruitment 2018 – Various Junior Executive Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Aavantika Gas Limited (AGL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Qualification: Degree/ PG/ACA/ ACMA/PG Dip
Pay Scale: Rs.42,000/-pm
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Last date: 19-06-2018
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Name of Post and Vacancies Details:
- Junior Executive
Qualification for AGL Recruitment 2018:
- Engineer (Projects): Applicants who have completed Degree/ PG in any branch of Engineering with 60% marks or CGPA of 6 on 10 point scale or 3 on 6 point scale or equivalent from a recognized Institute for AGL Recruitment 2018.
Engineer (C&P): Applicants who have completed degree /PG in any branch of Engineering with 60% marks or CGPA of 6 on 10 point scale or equivalent from a recognized Institute for AGL Recruitment 2018.
- Officer (Finance and Accounts): Applicants who have completed ACA/ ACMA/ 2 Years MBA with Specialization in Finance from reputed institute with 60% marks or CGPA of 6 on 10 point scale or equivalent from a recognized Institute for AGL Recruitment 2018.
- Junior Executive (Finance and Accounts): Graduate Degree in Finance/Accounts/ Commerce or ICWA Inter/ CA-Inter or equivalent from a recognized Institute for AGL Recruitment 2018.
Junior Executive: Graduate Applicants who have completed Degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications or equivalent from a recognized Institute for AGL Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit for AGL Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
Salary details for AGL Recruitment 2018:
- Pay Scale: Rs.42,000/-pm
Selection Procedure for AGL Recruitment 2018:
How to Apply for AGL Recruitment 2018:
- The Eligible & Interested candidates download notification from Official website page at www.aglonline.net AGL Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Interested Applicants may send their application through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and in hard copy in the specified format on or before 19-06-2018
202-B, 2nd Floor,
NRK Business Park,
Vijay Nagar Square,
Madhya Pradesh 452010”
Important Dates for AGL Recruitment 2018:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19.06.2018
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.TechGovt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- State Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online