ACBL – Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2018-2019 has issued a notice to invites applications (www.abhyudayabank.co.in) against 100 Vacancies of Clerk Posts. The Interested and Eligible Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (20th April 2018). More details related to the ACBL Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.
ACBL-Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2018 – 2019 Clerk Posts
Name of the Organization: Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited
Official Website: www.abhyudayabank.co.in
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Post Name: Clerk
Number of Posts: 100
Education: Graduation Degree
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- pm
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
ACBL Recruitment 2018 Details
Name of Post and Vacancies Details:
- Clerk – 100
Essential Qualification Required ACBL 2018:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Graduation Degree from a recognised University / Institute.
Age Limitations ACBL 2018:
- The age of Appliers should be between 20 to 30 Years As on 01-04-2018.
- The Appliers should be born between 01-04-1988 and 01-04-1998.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details for ACBL:
- Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 10,000/- (During training period of six months), Rs. 19,858/- (Thereafter on successful completion of training period) and other benefits as per ACBL Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure for ACBL:
- The selection of contestants who are participating under ACBL Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam, Personal Interview.
Application Fee for ACBL Recruitment 2018:
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 800/-
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST/NT candidates : Rs. 400/-
How to Apply for ACBL Recruitment 2018:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.abhyudayabank.co.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Closing Date of Online Submission of Applications Form Is : 20-04-2018
- Written Exam Date : 28-04-2018
ACBL Official Notification & Application Link:
ACBL Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement Link
ACBL Application Form Click Here
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.TechGovt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online