AAI-Airports Authority of India Career Recruitment Drive for Junior Assistant has issued a notice to invites applications against more vacancies. The Interested and Eligible Candidates with the required Qualification are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (19st July 2017). Airports Authority of India Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, Airports Authority of India Admit Card Date, Airports Authority of India Date, Airports Authority of India Result Date and Airports Authority of India Last Date Details Given below. AAI-Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 for Junior Assistant Freshers/Exp in Kolkata – Apply Online.
AAI-Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 for Junior Assistant Freshers/Exp in Kolkata – Apply Online
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Industry: Aviation sector
Headquarters: Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan – New Delhi-110003
Key people: Dr.Guruprasd Mohapatra , Chairman
The Airports Authority of India or AAI under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields.
AAI-Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Job Role: Junior Assistant
Qualification: 10th Class/Inter/Diploma
Required Experience: Freshers/Exp
Job Location: Kolkata
Last Date: 19 July 2017
a) 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks; (OR )
b) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
- 18 to 30 years as on 30.06.2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. rules for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Upper age limits are relax-able by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI, subject to attainment of 50 years.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
AAI-Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 Qualification:
Due weight-age shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more (subject to maximum limit of the following)
- Computer Science as subject at 12th class level.
- NCC “B” Certificate.
- Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service.
- Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment.
- Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
Last Date to Apply: 19/07/2017
Selection Process: Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here