Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2019 – Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites applications for recruitment of 120 Apprentices Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.aai.aero. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 18.02.2019. AAI-120 Apprentices Recruitment 2019 Diploma-Engineering Degree candidates requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
AAI-120 Apprentices Recruitment 2019 Diploma-Engineering Degree
Highlights for Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2019:
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Official website: www.aai.aero
Job Category: Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 120
Name of the Posts: Apprentices Posts
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech & Diploma
Job Location: Maharashtra/ Gujarat/ Madhya Pradesh/ Goa
Selection Procedure: Interview
Application Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 23.01.2019
Last Date: 18.02.2019
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies: AAI Apprentice (WR) Offline Form 2019
Civil (Diploma): 17
Electrical (Graduate): 13
Electrical (Diploma): 12
Electronics (Graduate): 15
Electronics (Diploma): 15
Computer Science (Graduate): 15
Computer Science (Diploma): 15
- Candidates should possess Full time regular four years Degree in Engineering or three years Diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Age Limit (as on 31-03-2019):
- Candidates maximum age should be 26 Years Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Graduate (Degree) Apprentices: Rs.15000/-
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs.12000/-
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.aai.aero AAI Recruitment 2019.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Ministry of Finance Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18.02.2019