Jio Recruitment 2017 – 5165 Various Job Openings For Freshers & Experienced Peoples required in Various Location in India. Reliance Jio Jobs Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Reliance Jio job post. The more Information for this Jio Jobs details and Direct Apply link Given it Below. 5165 Jio Huge Career Opening for Freshers & Experienced 2017/ Any Degree Apply Now Online.
5165 Jio Huge Career Opening for Freshers & Experienced 2017/ Any Degree Apply Now Online
Career Company: Reliance Jio Ltd
Company site: www.jio.com
Industry: Wireless Telecommunications
Headquarters: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Key people: Sanjay Mashruwala (Managing Director), Jyotindra Thacker (Head of IT), Akash Ambani (Chief of Strategy)
Products: Mobile telephony, Wireless broadband
Owner: Mukesh Ambani
Parent: Reliance Industries
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is a LTE mobile network operator in India. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries headquartered in Mumbai, that provides wireless 4G LTE service network (without 2G/3G based services) and is the only ‘VoLTE-only’ (Voice over LTE) operator in the country which lacks legacy network support of 2G and 3G, with coverage across all 22 telecom circles in India.
Employment Type: Freshers Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
No. of Vacancies: 5165 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Sales and Distribution – 4590
- Customer Service – 184
- Product Management – 03
- Procurement & Contracts – 03
- IT & Systems – 03
- Marketing – 05
- Corporate Affairs – 05
- Other Jobs – 06
- Corporate Services (Admin) – 07
- Alliances and Business Development – 12
- Supply Chain Management – 13
- Human Resources & Training – 14
- Finance Compliance & Accounting – 17
- Infrastructure/ Construction – 50
- Operations – 107
- Engineering & Technology – 146
Qualification: 10th, 12th, Diploma, Any Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline to entry level for Freshers
Pay Scale: Attractive Salary Package
Apply Last date: ASAP
- Online Test
- Technical interview
- HR interview
- Original & photocopies of SSC Marksheet, HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ College ID)
- 2 photographs & Resume
How to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Jio www.jio.com.
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee to complete the Registration Process.
Shift: Rotational Shifts
Time mode: Regular
Apply Mode: Online