IT-Income Tax Department Jobs 2017-2018, 20750-AO cadre, PS Cadre, LDC, Income-tax Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, TA Steno Grade-II, Executive Assistants and Group “C” Posts Download Application at www.incometaxindia.gov.in. Income Tax Department has issued Notification 2017 regarding AO cadre, PS Cadre, LDC, Income-tax Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, TA Steno Grade-II, Executive Assistants and Group “C” & Various Job Openings. The Interested and Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (Update soon). Income Tax Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, Income Tax Admit Card Date, Income Tax Exam Date, Income Tax Result Date and Income Tax Last Date Details Given below, IT-20750 Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017-2018| Upcoming Vacancies Apply Now Online www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
It is expected that the registration procedures will be started from March or April month. Opening and closing date of IT Dept application form will be intimated in the detailed official notification. Here all contestants are strictly advised that once registration starts they need to proceed as fast as possible in order of avoiding last day heavy rush on the portal. Appropriate aspirants can apply online for this central govt jobs if they have successfully cleared their 10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Graduation from a recognized educational board or university.
IT- 20750 Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017-2018| Upcoming Vacancies Apply Now Online www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Organization Name: Income Tax Department – IT
Website Link: www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Employment Category: Central Government Jobs
Post Name: Income Tax Officer, Tax Assistant etc.,
Total Vacancies: Approx 20750 posts
Selection Procedure: Written Examination, Personal Interview
Starting date: Update Soon
Job Placement: Anywhere in India
Apply Mode: Online/ Offline
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017-2018
Name of the Post details:
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Income Tax Officer
- Tax Assistant
- PS cadre
- AO Cadre
- Group “C”
- TA/ Steno Grade-II
- Notice Server/ LDC
- Executive Assistants
- Driver Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Eligibility & Educational/Academic Qualifications Upcoming IT Department Jobs 2017-2018:
Capable applicants must have following educational qualifications in relevant streams of Mathematics/Statistics/Science from a Government approved board or university or institution.
- Matriculation (10th pass)
- HSC (12th pass)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Typing speed of 15 wpm in Hindi & 20 wpm in English
Income Tax Department Pay Scale details(per month):
All the appointed candidates are assured to get an attractive Pay Band along with Grade Pay and other allowances from the organization.
- Income Tax Inspector Vacancy – Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 04,600/-
- Tax Assistant Vacancy – Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 02,400/-
- MTS Vacancy – Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 01,800/-
- Stenographer Grade-2 Vacancy – Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 02,400/-
Age Limitation (10.06.2017):
- The age limitation of passionate candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years.
- Benefits of relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the reserved quota contestants only and that as per the rules of Central Govt.
Income Tax Department Recruitment Application/Examination Fee:
- For application fee category wise, contenders need to refer official notification whenever it was released.
Income Tax Department Selection Procedure details:
At the last, only dynamic applicants will be selected on the basis of best marks scored in following selection procedures:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to fill Online Income Tax Department Application Form 2017:
- Log in to the Income Tax official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- On the home page, find out “IT Department Recruitment 2017-18” link and then click on it.
- First, have a look at eligibility criteria as mentioned in official advertisement pdf file.
- If eligible, then go ahead and fill up the asked information in prescribed application form.
- After entering all the compulsory details, upload your passport size photograph and necessary
- documents in the registration form.
- Verify and finally press “Submit” button.
- Download your filled forms and save it on the computer.
- Also, take a print out of submitted copy for the next usage or future proof
Postal Address: “The Asstt. Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs.-PersonneI) (Non-Gazetted), Room No. 378, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002”
IT Dept Exam 2017-18 Syllabus:
- You must prepare for this recruitment exam using the syllabus provided by the department through an official notification. If you are looking for exam syllabus along with previous year papers, then requested to click on a link attached above.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017-18 Important Dates:
As and when the official notification releases or recruitment process starts, we will update Registration Dates, Fee Payment Dates, Admit Card Download Dates, Exam Dates as well as Result Date in below description.
- Official Notification Publication Date: Update Soon
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: Notified Soon
- Last/ Due Date for Online Submission of Application: Notified Soon
- Closing Date to Deposit Application Fee: Update Later
- Exam Call Letter Release Date: Update Soon
- Written Exam Date & Timings: Update Later
- Final Result/Merit List Date: Notified Later
Income Tax Department Official Notification Links:
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018