TSPSC Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 27 Horticulture Officer Posts Apply Online through Official website www.tspsc.gov.in. TSPSC Horticulture Officer Jobs Notification 2018 Released. The Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.tspsc.gov.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 28.02.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TSPSC pattern of examination, TSPSC Syllabus, TSPSC Question Paper, TSPSC Admit Date Release Date, TSPSC Exam Date, TSPSC Result Date are given below.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018-27 Horticulture Officer Posts – Apply Online
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Official Site: www.tspsc.gov.in
Employment Type: Telangana Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 27
Job Role: Horticulture Officer
Qualification: Degree in Horticulture, M.Sc
Salary: Rs. 35,120-87,130/-
Last Date: 28-02-2018
Selection Process: Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Application & Notification Link: Given Below
Job Location: Telangana
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Horticulture Officer – 27
Educational Qualification for TSPSC Vacancy 2018:
- Horticulture Officer – Must possess a Degree in Horticulture of a recognized University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Provided that M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Horticulture would be considered for appointment if candidates having a degree in Horticulture are not available. Provided that in case of SC/ST vacancies if the candidates with B.Sc. Degree qualifications in Horticulture are not available, the candidates with B.Sc. Degree qualifications in Agriculture shall become eligible
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2018 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000
- Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974. The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules (shown in the table) and will be calculated on the above lines.
Pay Scale Details for TSPSC Horticulture Officer:
- Pay Scale: Rs. 35,120-87,130/-
Selection Procedure for TSPSC Horticulture Officer:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Examination Centers –
- The Examination will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or as may be decided by the Commission.
- However, the Commission reserves the right to abolish / create new centre or centres for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TSPSC Horticulture Officer:
- (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee. a) BC, SC & ST of Telangana State b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed). c) PH & Ex-service men.
How to Apply for TSPSC Application Form:
- Log on to TSPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tspsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
Take a print out of TSPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
- The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence. i) Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification. ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection. iii) The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
iv) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
TSPSC Horticulture Officer Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28.02.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 28.02.2018
- Date of Examination: Mar/April 2018
Online Application TSPSC Official Notification & Application Link:
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.TechGovt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- State Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online