Tamilnadu TRB Annual Planner 2018 2019 Released for 3030 Agricultural Instructor, Lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges, Assistant Professor for Government Arts and Science Colleges and Colleges of Education, Assistant Elementary Educational Officer & Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test – Paper-I & II Posts | Teachers Annual Planner Board Job Vacancies 2018 Download Through Official website trb.tn.nic.in. TNTRB-3030 Annual Planner 2018 Notification – Apply Online .
TNTRB-3030 Annual Planner 2018 Notification – Apply Online
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board
Official Site: www.trb.tn.nic.in
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 3030
Job Role: Various Post
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary: Best Salary
Selection Process: Interview
Job Location: All Over Tamilnadu
Application & Notification Link: Given Below
Apply Mode: Online
- The Interested Candidates Refer TRB Annual Planner 2018 after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of Name of the Post, No. of Vacancies, Date of Notification, Date of Examination & Date of Result etc.
- The above schedule is a tentative programme to be followed by the Teachers Recruitment Board. This is only for information to the candidates to get prepared for the examination.
- TRB reserves its right to add or remove or modify any recruitment in the above said planner and also to postpone or advance any of dates mentioned in the planner.
- Vacancies mentioned are tentative. It is subject to change at the time of notification or before the final selection.
- Scheme of examination and syllabus will be made available on TRB’s website www.trb.tn.nic.in, at the time of notification.
- Please visit TRB’s website and the newspapers/media for latest information/notifications.
- ** Subject to the outcome of court cases.
TN TRB Syllabus in PDF
TN TRB Syllabus
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus
- Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution
- History of India & Tamil Nadu
- Every Day Science
- Sports & Games
- Environmental Education
- Non-formal and Adult Education
- Special problems of rural and tribal people
- Eradication of poverty through Education
- Channel of International communication
- Pre-primary Education
- Nutrition and health
- National Educational Policy (1986), etc.
- Role of Educational Institutions
- Implications for the teacher
- Role of rewards and punishments
- National Integration
- Approaches to Literature
- American Literature
- Indian Writing in English
- Modern Literature (1400 to present day) – Prose, Drama, Poetry
- Principles of Literary Criticism
- History of English Language
- Operations Research
- Real Analysis
- Fourier series and Fourier Integrals
- Differential Geometry & Equations
- Statistics – I, II
- Functional & Complex Analysis
- Electronics (Digital)
- Probability and Theory of errors
- Classical mechanics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Vector Fields
- Quantum mechanics
- Solid State Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Electromagnetic theory
- Application of Schrodinger equation, radioactivity
- VB theory, MO theory, and its applications
- Nonaqueous solvents
- Optical activity and concept of chirality
- Conformational analysis
- Organic reaction mechanisms
- Periodic properties
- Old quantum theory
- Theory and applications of spectroscopic methods, reaction rates, etc.
- Thermodynamic equations of state
- Organometallic compounds
- Solid state & Co-ordination chemistry, properties
- Viruses, Bacteria, Thallaophytes and Lichens
- Plant Pathology and Microbiology
- Bryophytes, Pteridophytes and Gymnosperms
- Morphology, Taxonomy and Economic Botany
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Anatomy and Embryology
- Plant Physiology and Bio-Chemistry
- Plant Breeding and Bio-Technology
- Ecology and Phyto-geography
- Palaeo Botany and General Principles
- Classification Binomial Nomenclature
- Biological Chemistry
- Role of minor and major elements in metabolism enzymes
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics-Gene Interactions
- Physiology, Nutrition
- Antigees and Antibodies
- Man and Biosphere
- Harappan civilization
- Jainism and Buddhism
- Arab conquest of sindh and muslim invasions slave dynasty
- Foundation of British rule in India
- Great Mutiny 1857
- Integration of Indian States
- Industrial, Agrarian, French, Russian revolutions
- First and Second World War, Cold War, etc.
- Micro Economics, Theories
- Macro Economics, Theories
- Monetary Economics, Theories
- Central Bank and its functions
- Factor Prices & Factor Market
- International, Fiscal and Indian Economics etc
- Marketing & Advertising
- Accounting for management and its functions, benefits
- Capital Expenditure decisions
- Costing Methods/ Techniques
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Role of banks in EDP-TRYSEM
- Statistics Importance
- Banking & Finance
- Company Law & Auditing
- Income Tax Authorities, Powers, etc.
- Prose, etc.
- Elements of Political Theory
- Liberalism, Socialism, Communism, Democracy
- Western Political Thought
- Indian Political Thought (Ancient or Modern)
- Modern Political Analysis
- International Politics
- Indian Govt, and Politics (Constitution of India)
- Government and Politics of Tamilnadu
- Western Governments
- Techniques in Bio-Chemistry
- Chemistry of Bio-Molecules
- Clinical Bio-Chemistry
- Bio – Membranes
- Microbial Bio-Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Tissue CulturePrimary cultures derived from plant, animal and human tissues, Maintenance of cell lines; Artifical Insemination technology.
- History of Micro Biology.
- Methods in Micro Biology.
- Mosphyology and cycology
- Physiology of Micro-organisms
- Principles of immunotechnology
- Advance Techniques
- Microbial genetics / energy
- Industrial Micro Biology
- Agricultural Micro Biology
- Biomass Conversion
- Plant Microbiology
- Environmental Micro Biology
- Food / Fibers Micro Biology
- Dairy Bacteriology
- Microbial Diseases and their control
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Pre-Nannaya, Nannaya his Literary Style.
- Methods of Translation.Saiva poets.
- Bala Vyakaranamu, Appakaveyamu.
- History of Andhra and Culture, Names of Telugu, Tenugu and Andhra
- Definititoin of Folk Lore and Folk Literature, classification of Folk-Literature, Folk song, Ballad, Folk tale and Harikatha, Mythological Folk Songs, Historical Folk songs.
- Methods of Collecting data
- Classification and organization of data collected classification.
- Mesures of Central Tendency
- Graphic and Diagrammatic Representation
- Microbiological Intoxications and Infections
- Food Hygiene
- Application of art principles in interior decoration
- Clothing selection
- Nutrition in pregnancy and lactation
- Nutrition in Infancy
- MANAGEMENT AS A SYSTEM
- TIME AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- Financial Management
- Communication, Food Science, Dietetics, Nutrition needs, Community Nutrition.
- Textile Design.
- Sources of consumer Information and protection.
TN TRB PG Assistant Exam Pattern
||Name of the Topic
||No. of Questions
||Duration of the Exam
TRB Annual Planner 2018 Click Here to Download
Apply Mode: Online