TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam 2017-2018 Apply Online Application Form, 147 Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health Posts at www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC CESE Interested and Eligible Jobs Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 16.12.2017. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, TNPSC CESE 147-AE,AD Vacancies Recruitment BE/BTech Apply Now, TNPSC CESE pattern of examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date Release Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc., and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying Now.
TNPSC CESE 147-AE,AD Vacancies Recruitment BE/BTech Apply Now
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Job Name: Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Electrical Inspector
Total No. of Vacancies: 147
Job Location: All over Tamilnadu
Last date: 16-12-2017
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies: TNPSC CESE Following Posts
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Post Code – 1664) – 14 Posts
- Junior Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1666) – 03 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE) (Agricultural Engineering) (Post Code No. 1667) – 117 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – (Post Code No. 3017) – 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC CESE Vacancy 2017:
Educational Qualification: (As on 17.11.2017)
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AITUC as the case may be.
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Post Code – 1664) – A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology
- Junior Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1666) – A Degree in Electrical Engineering Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme for one year.
- Assistant Engineer (AE) (Agricultural Engineering) (Post Code No. 1667) – i) B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (or) ii) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering) Provided that only if sufficient applicants with qualification on item (i) is not available, the applicants in item (ii) will be considered..
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – (Post Code No. 3017) – Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Age Limit: (As on 17.11.2017)
|Category of Applicants||
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes||No Age limit|
|2||‘Others’ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]||should not have completed 30 Years|
- (i) For Differently Abled Persons
(a) No maximum age limit for applicants who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs.
(b) “Others” not belonging to any of the categories mentioned in item“a” above are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
- (ii) For Ex-servicemen
(a) No maximum age limit for applicants who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs.
(b) The maximum age limit is 48 years for “Others” i.e. applicants not belonging to any of the categories mentioned in item “a” above.
(c) The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the Ex-servicemen applicants those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category
Pay Scale Details for TNPSC AE:
- Salary: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/-
Selection Procedure for TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer (AE):
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. An Applicant who has not appeared for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TNPSC CESE:
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Note Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- For Examination – Rs.200/-
Note The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below
Examination Fee Concession:
|(i) Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption||–|
|(ii) Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities||Full Exemption||(i) For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should be not less than 40%.
(ii) For DWs, the DW certificate should have been obtained from the RDO / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector
|(iii) Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim), Backward Class (Muslim)||Those who have not availed three free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee||Should not have availed three free chances in the previous recruitments.|
|(iv) Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed two free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||(i) Should not have availed two free chances in the previous recruitments. (ii) Fee concession will not apply to those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category|
How to Apply for TNPSC CESE Application Form:
- Log on to TNPSC CESE Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2017 online application form
TNPSC CESE Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.12.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 19.12.2017
- Date of Written Examination:
Paper – I (Subject Paper) – 24.02.2018 FN (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)
Paper – II (General Studies) – 24.02.2018 AN (02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M)
TNPSC CESE Official Notification & Application:
TNPSC CESE Official Website Career Page: Click Here
TNPSC CESE Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
TNPSC CESE Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
More Jobs Suggestions:
- TVS Motor Company Jobs 2018
- Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2018
- Bank Jobs 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018