Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB)– Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO) Recruitment 2018-2019 Latest Notification and Online Application Form www.tangedco.gov.in official website. Tamil Nadu Electricity Board 1275 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Assistant (JA), Technical Assistant (TA), Field Assistant Trainee (FA), Typist, Draughtsman, Assistant Accounts Officer, Tester Chemical, Steno, etc. TANGEDCO-TNEB Recruitment Notification 2018 Update Soon Apply Now. TNEB-TANGEDCO Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, TNEB-TANGEDCO Admit Card Date, Exam Date, Result Date and TNEB-TANGEDCO Last Date Details Given below Apply Online Now.
TANGEDCO-TNEB Recruitment Notification 2018 Update Soon Apply Now
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd – TANGEDCO
Parent Organization: Tamil Nadu Electricity Board – TNEB
Placement Type: Tamil Nadu State
Official sites: www.tangedco.gov.in | www.tneb.in
Notification No.: N/A
No. of Vacancies: 1275
Job Type: Govt Employment
Qualification: Diploma,Engineering, B.Com, B.Sc., ITI
Job Location: All Over Tamil Nadu
Application Mode: On-line only
Registration Date & Link: Available Below
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
A) Direct Recruitment of 325 AE Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 300 seats
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 25 seats
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – N/A
B) Direct Recruitment of 700 Posts:
- Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 300 seats
- Field Assistant (Trainee) – 400 seats
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical) – N/A
- Assistant Draughtsman – N/A
C) Direct Recruitment of 250 Posts:
- Junior Assistant/Accounts – 250 seats
- Junior Assistant/Administration – N/A
- Junior Auditor – N/A
- Tester Chemical – N/A
- Typist – N/A
- Steno-typist – N/A
D) Direct Recruitment of 18 Posts:
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 18 seats
TNEB-TANGEDCO 1275 Asst Engineer JA Field Assistant Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification for TNEB-TANGEDCO Jobs 2018:
- The Candidates must have cleared their Diploma/Degree in relevant Engineering subjects along with computer knowledge or Graduation in finance dept i.e. B.Com, B.Sc., ITI, etc. from a Govt. approved University or Institute.
- SSLC pass/12th pass from a recognized Board
- For more detail information, refer official notification by clicking on below given direct link.
Examination Centers (tentative): Chennai, Coimbatore, Vellore, Villupuram, Erode, Tiruchirapalli, Madurai and Tirunelveli
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018):
- Interested Aspirants’ age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as per the official notification.
TNEB-TANGEDCO Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable):
- OC, BCO, BCM & MBC Quota: Rs. 500/- (five hundred rupees)
- SC, ST & SCA Quota: Rs. 250/- (two hundred and fifty rupees)
- Destitute Widow & Differently abled persons of all Communities: Rs. 250/- (two hundred and fifty rupees)
TNEB-TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018 Salary Details: (per month):
- The qualified candidates will receive Best Pay Band of Rs. 05,400/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 01,900/- along with other benefits.
- Try to check the official notification link available below and get all the detailed information about Salary per month post-wise.
TNEB-TANGEDCO Engineer Selection Procedure Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview/Viva-Voice
Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
- Contestants can download and check the TANGEDCO Exam Syllabus along with exam pattern from here. All the applied candidates are guided to get prepared well in advance by using the syllabus link provided in this article. Only qualified applicants in written test will able to appear for the interview.
How to Apply TNEB-TANGEDCO AE JA Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2018:
- First Open the Official Website of the Company – www.tangedco.gov.in | www.tneb.in
- In next page, an official advertisement PDF file will open.
- Read out the notification carefully to know complete details.
- If you are ok with the mentioned norms and instructions, then click on “TNEB Apply Online” link.
- Enter each and every mandatory data for your desired post in prescribed application form.
- At last, don’t forget to upload scanned colour photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Ensure the filled items are correct and then press ‘Submit’ button.
- Download and print out the hard copy of submitted form with Unique Reference ID No. for proof.
- Candidates are advised to keep this Unique Reference ID Number at a secret place.
Important Dates for TNEB-TANGEDCO AE, JA Recruitment 2018:
- Release Date of Official Notification: August/September 2017
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Forms: Update
- Closure/Last Date for Registration of Online Applications: Update
- Due Date for Payment of Fees via Canara Bank or Indian Bank: Update
- Hall Ticket Availability Dates: 10-12 days before exam date
- Date of Written Examination: Update Soon Written Exam Result Declaration Date: Notified Later
- Interview Schedule: Update Later
- Final Results: Update Later
TNEB-TANGEDCO AE, JA, FA Notification & Application Form Link:
Apply Mode: Online