Syntel Company Career Jobs Recruitment 2017-2018 Various Associate/Senior Associate Posts Download Registration at www.syntelinc.com Syntel Career Job has Recently Announced 2017 regarding Java Developers & Various Job Openings Interested and Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website. Syntel Career Walk-in Drive 2018 Recruitment – Apply Now. Syntel Walk-in Skills, Syntel Recruitment Interview Date, Syntel Recruitment Venue, Time and Syntel Walk-in Last Date Details Given below Check it Now.
Syntel Career Walk-in Drive 2018 Recruitment – Apply Now
Company Name: Syntel
Official site: www.syntelinc.com
Job Role: Associate/Senior Associate
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Rs: 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Selection Process: Interview
Job Location: Pune
Shift: Any Shift
Walk-In Date: 02-01-2018 to 28-02-2018
Walk-In Time: 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Apply Mode: Online
Registration Link: Given Below
- Syntel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNT) is a global provider of Information Technology (IT) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions, with global development centers in India and the United States.Syntel was founded in Troy, Michigan in 1980 with an initial investment of $2,000. Its founders were Bharat Desai,who received an MBA in finance from Stephen M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan and a Bachelor of Technology degree from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, Chennai, India, and Neerja Sethi. Originally named Systems International, the company began providing software staffing services to local corporations, earning $30,000 in its first year. Initially the major clients tagged to Syntel were General Motors(US), and other major Government Revenue projects.
Description for Syntel Walk-in Associate/Senior Associate:
- Scouting for Career Oriented Energetic candidates for a promising career in the field of Capital Market & Derivative Market.
- Graduate fresher or with minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Accountant/ Accounts/Reconciliation/ Capital markets/ Mutual funds/ Derivatives/ Equities/ Financial Analyst/ Fixed income/ Payable/ Receivable Or 1 year of experience as a trader/broker/dealer/Bolt operator.
- CA firm experience will be considered.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Flexibility to work in Night Shifts.
- Expertise in concepts of capital markets/Securities/Mutual funds/derivatives.
- Good understanding of Financial and Accounting concepts.
- Should have Good analytical & data interpretation skills.
- Compensation: As per industry Standards.
Other Details for Syntel Associate/Senior Associate Post:
- Candidates pursuing ICWA, CS, CA, B.E. and B.Tech graduates are NOT eligible to apply for the same.
- Candidates who have applied and interviewed in the last 3 months need not apply.
- Candidate those have done their BBA/ B.com/M.com/MBA Finance can apply.
- Candidate pursuing their UG and PG not Eligible.
- Please carry your updated resume and govt. photo id proof.
- Candidates can directly walk in on below address.
Pay Scale Details for Syntel Walk-in-Accounts Receivable:
- Pay Scale: Rs: 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Selection Procedure for Syntel Walk-in-Associate/Senior Associate:
- Candidates will be selected based on Interview
Documents to Carry:
- Updated resume,
- Govt ID proof
Syntel Associate/Senior Associate Walk-in Details:
- Walk-In Date: 02-01-2018 to 28-02-2018
- Walk-In Time: 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM
- Venue Details: ” State Street, Syntel Services Private. Ltd.,
S-5 MIDC IT Tower, MIDC, Talawade,
Software Technology Park, Pune 412114.”
- Contact Person: Shalakha Sharma -020334627
Apply Mode: Online