Siemens Company Career Recruitment for Core Java Developer in Gurgaon Qualification are BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA Experience Interest and Eligibility Candidate Apply for this Job. Job More Details Check it Below. Siemens Mega Job Recruitment 2017 for Core Java Developer BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA Apply Online.
Siemens Mega Job Recruitment 2017 for Core Java Developer BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA Apply Online
Name of the Company: Siemens
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Job Role: Core Java Developer
The activities of our Energy, Healthcare, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees, and customers as a partner of trust. We’re one of the world’s largest providers of green technologies. Products and solutions from our Environmental Portfolio already account for some 42% of our total revenue. In fiscal 2012, our roughly 370,000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €78 billion and income from continuing operations of €5.2 billion.
Founded: 12 October 1847; 169 years ago
Berlin, Kingdom of Prussia
Founder: Werner von Siemens
Headquarters: Berlin and Munich, Germany
Area served: Worldwide
Jop Type: It Software Job
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Development of differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Implement and document assigned part of component/work product based on the project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test/review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination/review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- 2 to 4 years of Project experience preferably in Real-time applications.
- Project experience in core Java development along with RMI, Multi-threading, IPC, Socket Programming, Servlet, JDBC.
- Basic knowledge in RDBMS / SQL.
- Basic knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 & Angular JS.
- Update Resume
- 10th 12th Degree Certificate
- Govt Id Proof
Selection Process: Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Apply Link: Click Here