Pune Cantonment Board JE, Junior Clerk Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form (http://punecb.in/jobs/) for 77 Junior Engineer (JE), Staff Nurse, Health Assistant, Hindi Typist, Health Inspector, Assistant Medical Officer Posts Apply Online. The last date for submission of Online applications is 07.04.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 Junior Clerk Posts, Pune Cantonment Board pattern of examination, Pune Cantonment Board Syllabus, Pune Cantonment Board Question Paper, Pune Cantonment Board Admit Date Release Date, Pune Cantonment Board Exam Date, Pune Cantonment Board Result Date etc. the stipulated criteria before Applying Online.
Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 Junior Clerk Posts
Organization Name: Pune Cantonment Board
Official website: http://punecb.in/jobs
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Name: Junior Engineer (JE), Staff Nurse, Health Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies: 77
Qualification: 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Job Location: Pune
Last Apply Date: 07.04.2018
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Latest Pune Cantonment Board Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Assistant Medical Officer – 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Teachers (B.Ed) – 10 Posts
- Teachers D.Ed. – 16 Posts
- Health Inspector – 03 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 08 Posts
- Lab Technician – 02 Posts
- Junior Clerks – 18 Posts
- Driver – 10 Posts
- Hindi Typist – 01 Post
- Health Assistant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Pune Cantonment Board Vacancy 2018:
- Assistant Medical Officer – MBBS from recognized University and registered with MMC/ MCI
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Diploma / B.E. in Civil Engineering from the institue recognized by the Government
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Diploma / B.E. in Electrical Engineering from the institue recognized by the Govt.
- Teachers (B.Ed) – B.A. B.Ed.
- Teachers D.Ed. – HSC, DED
- Health Inspector – B.Sc. with Chemistry and Diploma in Sanitary Inspector from Govt. recognized University.
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing/General Nursing from recognized university registered with Govt. Working experience of nursing in hospital
- Lab Technician – B.Sc. with Physics / Chemistry with lab technician course.
- Junior Clerks – Minimum HSC(XII) (i.e. 10+2 intermediate or equivalent), workable knowledge in computer.
- Driver – Xth pass certificate, heavy motor vehicle licence, experience certificates if any and other relevant documents.
- Hindi Typist – Minimum SSC or equivalent certificate of Hindi typewriting of 30 w.p.m. from recoginzed institute, workable knowelege in computer.
- Health Assistant – B.Sc. with Chemistry or Biology, Diploma in Health Assistant from Govt. recognized university.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between (For Post 1 – 18 to 30 Years), (For all Other Posts – 18 to 25 Years).
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Pune Cantonment Board official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for Pune Cantonment Board JE, Junior Clerk:
- Assistant Medical Officer – PB: 15600-39100 GP: Rs. 5400/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – PB: 9300-34800/- GP: Rs. 4300/-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – PB: 9300-34800/- GP: Rs. 4300/-
- Teachers (B.Ed) – PB: 9300-34800/- GP: Rs. 4300/-
- Teachers D.Ed. – PB: 5200-20200 GP: Rs. 2800/-
- Health Inspector – PB: 5200-20200 GP: Rs. 2400/-
- Staff Nurse – PB: 9300-34800/- GP: Rs. 4200/-
- Lab Technician – PB: 9300-34800/- GP: Rs. 4200/-
- Junior Clerks – PB: 5200-20200/- GP: Rs. 1900/-
- Driver – PB: 5200-20200/- GP: Rs. 1900/-
- Hindi Typist – PB: 5200-20200/- GP: Rs. 1900/-
- Health Assistant – PB: 5200-20200 GP: Rs. 2400/-
Selection Procedure for Pune Cantonment Board JE, Junior Clerk:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
How to Apply for Pune Cantonment Board Application Form:
- Log on to Pune Cantonment Board official website to http://punecb.in/jobs/
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for Pune Cantonment Board JE, Junior Clerk Posts:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.04.2018
- Date of Examination: May/June 2018
Pune Cantonment Board Official Notification & Online Application:
Pune Cantonment Board Official Website Career Link Click Here
Pune Cantonment Board Online Application Form Link Here to Apply
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.TechGovt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online