Northern Railway Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply Online Application Form (www.sgc.rrcnr.org) 16 Group ‘C, Group ‘D, Posts. Northern Railway Guide Quota Jobs Notification 2017 Released. The Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.sgc.rrcnr.org. The last date for submission of Online applications is 28.12.2017. Northern Railway Recruitment 2018-16 Guide Quota Posts – Apply Online, Northern Railway pattern of examination, Northern Railway Syllabus, Northern Railway Question Paper, Northern Railway Admit Date Release Date, Northern Railway Exam Date, Northern Railway Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018-16 Guide Quota Posts – Apply Online
Organization Name: Northern Railway
Official Site: www.sgc.rrcnr.org
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 16
Job Role: Group ‘C, Group ‘D,
Qualification: 10th, 12th, ITI
Last Date: 28-12-2017
Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
Application & Notification Link: Given Below
Job Location: Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Guide Quota – 16
- Group ‘C – 02
- Group ‘D – 14
Educational Qualification for Northern Railway Vacancy 2017:
- Group ‘C – Passed 10 + 2 (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized Board. 50% is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-SM and to those candidates who possess qualification higher than intermediate such as Graduation/Post Graduation.
- Group ‘D – For Civil Engg. Mech Elect & S&T: 10th Passed + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 1Oth pass + ITI. For Other Department: 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or National or Apprenticeship Certificate (NAG) granted by NCVT.
- A President Scouts/ Guide /Rover/Ranger OR Himalaya Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section.
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for the last 5 years.
- Should have attended two events at National Level OR All Indian Railways level and Two events at State level.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 40 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Northern Railway official Notification 2017 for more reference
Selection Procedure for Northern Railway Guide Quota:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for Northern Railway Guide Quota:
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.250/-
How to Apply for Northern Railway Application Form:
- Log on to Northern Railway Careers Page at official website to www.sgc.rrcnr.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 online application form
Northern Railway Guide Quota Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28.12.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 28.12.2017
- Date of Examination: 01.01.2018 to 28.02.2018
Online Application Northern Railway Official Notification & Application Link:
Apply Mode: Online