Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 19 SSC in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC Entry Posts Apply Online through Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Indian Navy SSC in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC Entry Jobs Notification 2018 Released. The Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 04.03.2018. Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19 SSC in Pilot, Observer, ATC Entry Posts, Indian Navy pattern of examination, Indian Navy Syllabus, Indian Navy Question Paper, Indian Navy Admit Date Release Date, Indian Navy Exam Date, Indian Navy Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19 SSC in Pilot, Observer, ATC Entry Posts
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 19
Job Role: SSC in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC Entry
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (Final Year Eligible)
Last Date: 04.03.2018
Selection Process: Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Application & Notification Link: Given Below
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- ATC (Male or Female) – 07 Posts
- Observer (Male or Female) – 04 Posts
- Pilot (MR) (Male or Female) – 03 Posts
- (Other than MR) (Male) – 05 Posts
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy Vacancy 2018:
- Who can Apply. Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognised university / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively. For ATC entry, additionally the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
- Call up for SSB. Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their academic performance.
- Minimum %age on joining INA. The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum %age in BE/B.Tech Degree / Integrated Course will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
- ATC (Male or Female) – Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
- Observer (Male or Female) – Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive
- Pilot (MR) (Male or Female) – Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.
- (Other than MR) (Male) – Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 28 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Indian Navy official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for Indian Navy SSC in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC Entry:
- Sub Lieutenant (S Lt) – Rs.56100-110700/-
- Lieutenant (Lt) – Rs.61300-120900/-
- Lieutenant Cdr (Lt Cdr) – Rs.69400-136900/-
- Commander (Cdr) – Rs.121200-212400/-
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy SSC in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC Entry:
- Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, SSB interviews
- (a) Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account.
(b) SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from May 18 to Jul 18 at Bangalore for pilot & observer. SSB interviews for ATC will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
(c) The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre. Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination (approx 3-5 days). Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination. Candidates of Observer entry are also required to undergo Aviation medical examination.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Application Form:
- Log on to Indian Navy Careers Page at official website to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 online application form
Indian Navy SSC in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC Entry Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.02.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04.03.2018
- Date of Examination: Apr/ May 2018
Online Application Indian Navy Official Notification & Application Link:
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.TechGovt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- State Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online