Indian Army Recruitment 2018-2019 Apply Online Application Form for 14 JAG Entry Posts Apply Online through Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Indian Army JAG Entry Jobs Notification 2018 Released. The Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 13.02.2018. Indian Army Recruitment 2018 14 JAG Entry Posts – Apply Online, Indian Army pattern of examination, Indian Army Syllabus, Indian Army Question Paper, Indian Army Admit Date Release Date, Indian Army Exam Date, Indian Army Result Date are given below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 14 JAG Entry Posts – Apply Online
Organization Name: Indian Army
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 14
Job Role: JAG Entry
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Law
Salary: Rs.2, 50,000/- PM
Last Date: 13.02.2018
Selection Process: Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Application & Notification Link: Given Below
Job Location: Allover India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- JAG Entry – 14
- Men – 07
- Women – 07
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Vacancy 2018:
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
- 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2018 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 91 and not later than 01 Jul 97 both dates Inclusive)
Note- The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered In the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Pay Scale Details for Indian Army JAG Entry:
- Lieutenant Level 10 56,100-1, 77,500/-
- Captain Level 10B 61, 300-1, 93,900/-
- Major Level 11 69,400 – 2, 07,200/-
- Lt Colonel Level 12A 1, 21, 200- 2, 12,400/-
- Colonel Level 13 1, 30,600- 2, 15,900
- Brigadier Level 13A 1, 39,600 – 2, 17,600
- Major General Level 14 1, 44,200- 2, 18,200/-
- Lt General HAG Scale Level 15 1, 82, 200 – 2, 24, 100
- Lt Gen HAG + Scale Level 16 2, 05,400 – 2, 24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG) Level 17 2, 25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS Level 18 2, 50,000/-
- Military Service Pay (MSP): MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs 15,500/- p.m. fixed
Selection Procedure for Indian Army JAG Entry:
- Candidates will be selected based on SSB, Interview
Integrated HQ of MOD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their registered email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, upto a specified date, as notified on the website
(b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call up letter for SSB interview will be sent by respective Selection Centres on candidates registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate Gen of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply for Indian Army Application Form:
- Log on to Indian Army Careers Page at official website to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in No offline applications will be accepted.
- Open the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Officers Entry ‘Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application. A page ‘Office Selection Eligibility’ will open. If you are already registered, you can login using your username and password and go to officer selection eligibility directly.
- Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on ‘Apply’ and a page ‘Application Form’ will open. Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click ·continue’ to fill details under various segments personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ·save & Continue’ each time before you proceed to the next segment.
- After filling details of last segment, you will move to a page ·summary of Information’ wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details click on ‘Submit’. After submitting click on ‘PDF’ and take out ‘two copies’ of the application form having the Roll Number and other details generated by the system.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate Gen of Recruiting
- Applications of Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, duly countersigned by the Commanding Officer should be taken along with all other documents as stated above to the SSB as and when called for the same.
Indian Army JAG Entry Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13.02.2018
Online Application Indian Army Official Notification & Application Link:
Apply Mode: online