Indian Army Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for Various Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Amn/ Avn), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesman Posts Apply Online through Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Indian Army Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing, Soldier Tradesman Jobs Notification 2018 The Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 25.03.2018. Indian Army Perambalur Rally 2018 Various Post – Apply Online, Indian Army pattern of examination, Indian Army Syllabus, Indian Army Question Paper, Indian Army Admit Date Release Date, Indian Army Exam Date, Indian Army Result Date are given below.
Indian Army Perambalur Rally 2018 Various Post – Apply Online
Organization Name: Indian Army
Official site: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Role: Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing, Soldier Tradesman
Qualification: 8th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc
Salary: Rs 30,000/- per month
Last Date: 25.03.2018
Selection Process: Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Application & Notification Link: Given Below
Job Location: All over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Amn/ Avn)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Vacancy 2018:
- Soldier Technical – 10+2 / Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Amn/ Avn) – 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
- Soldier Nursing Assistant – Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Automobiles / Computer Science / Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ITI
- Soldier General Duty – 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
- Soldier Tradesman – 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied in matric/10th/SSLC level, without mentioning in any specific subject (OR) minimum D Grade in individual subjects and overall aggregate of C-2 grade or 4.75 Points for Board with grading system. (b) Stipulated marks percentage for 10th pass will be waived off for candidates having 10+2 and higher education qualification.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical – 8th, Class Pass. For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. (ii) 10th Class Pass. For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered.
Note: Candidates into the Army from fourteen districts of Tamil Nadu i.e. Perambalur, Ariyalur, Tiruchirappalli, Karur, Thanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapattinam, Pudukkottai, Sivagangai, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, Kanyakumari and one district, Karaikal of UT Puducherry are eligible to apply
Age Limit: (As on 01.10.2018)
- Soldier Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Technical (Amn/ Avn) – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier General Duty – 17 years 06 months to 21 years.
- Soldier Tradesman – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
Pay Scale Details for Indian Army Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing, Soldier Tradesman:
- Pay Scale: After enrolment a soldier is entitled to get approximately Rs 30,000/- per month as per 7th Pay Commission and allowances as admissible along with other facilities such as free ration/ ration money, clothing, medical for self and accommodation, Railway warrant for self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs 40,00,000/-. The other privileges are fully paid Annual Leave up to a maximum of 60 days, Casual Leave up to a maximum of 30 days, Medical Leave as recommended by Medical authorities and Leave Encashment up to 30 days in a calendar year and maximum 300 days in service.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing, Soldier Tradesman:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), and Medical Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) – As per eligibility requirement of category given at Paragraph 4 (Eligibility Conditions).
- Common Entrance Examination
The Medical Examination will be carried out on dates given by Medical Team. Candidates to check for date of Medical Examination at rally site. Candidates referred to MH at rally site will report to concerned specialist at MH Chennai / CH (AF) Bangalore along with three latest passport size photographs. Candidates will ensure that review medical is carried out on the dates given to them.
- Common Entrance Examination. All the candidates who have been declared fit at rally site in the Medical Examination and those declared medically fit from MH Chennai/CH(AF) Bangalore will undergo a Common Entrance Examination conducted by Army Recruitment Office Tiruchirappalli. The location and date of CEE will be informed during the rally /will be intimated later
How to Apply for Indian Army Application Form:
- Log on to Indian Army Careers Page at official website to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out of Indian Army Recruitment 2018 online application form
Indian Army Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing, Soldier Tradesman Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.02.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.03.2018
- Rally Dates: 10 Apr 2018 to 23 Apr 2018
- Rally Venue: District Sports Stadium, Perambalur
Online Application Indian Army Official Notification & Application Link:
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.TechGovt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- State Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online