MECL Recruitment 2019 – Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited invites online application from 87 Executive Posts eligible candidates having B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, MCA, MBA, PGDM, CA, MSW, Law Graduate qualifications. These 87 Executive Posts are in MECL, Nagpur, Maharashtra. MECL Jobs 2019 87 Executive Posts The job applications for MECL Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 21 Sep 2019.
MECL Jobs 2019 87 Executive Posts | B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, MCA, MBA, PGDM, CA, MSW, Law Graduate
Highlights for MECL Jobs 2019-2020 87 Executive Posts
Organization Name: Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited
Official website: www.mecl.gov.in
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Role: Civil/Drilling/Mechanical Engineer, Materials/Accounts/HR/ Officer, Geologist, AM, DGM
Total No of Vacancies: 87
Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, MCA, MBA, PGDM, CA, MSW, Law Graduate
Age Limit: 30 – 50 years
Salary Details: Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 2,40,000/- Month
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview
Last date: 21.09.2019
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.100
- SCI ST/ PwO/ Ex-Serviceman/ Departmental candidates): No. Fee
How to Apply MECL Executive Posts 2019:
- Eligible candidates may apply online at MECL’s website (direct link is given below) from 31 Aug 2019 to 21 Sep 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.mecl.gov.in/.
- Go to “Careers”
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Bhawan, Highland Drive Road, Seminary Hills, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India – 440006
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31 Aug 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 21 Sep 2019