SAI-Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2019 – Sports Authority of India (SAI) in New Delhi invites Online applications for recruitment of Various Empanelment of Advocates Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in from 01st July 2019 to 21st July 2019. Sports Authority India 2019 Advocates Posts Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Sports Authority India 2019 Advocates Posts @sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
Highlights for Sports Authority India 2019 Advocates Posts:
- Organization Name: Sports Authority of India
- Official website: http://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Name: Empanelment of Advocates
- Total No of Vacancies: Various
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Law
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Last date: 21.07.2019
- Apply Mode: Online
Latest for Sports Authority India 2019 Advocates Posts
Name of Post:
- Empanelment of Advocates
Eligibility Criteria for Sports Authority India 2019 Advocates Posts
- Advocates registered with Bar Council of India/State Bar Council Association for at least 07 years from the date of this Notice.
- Advocates must have experience of working with at least one Government Organization/Institutions.
Age Limit: As per the Sports Authority of India recruitment norms.
Salary: As per the Sports Authority of India recruitment norms.
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for Sports Authority of India Jobs
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. Applicant need to send the application form along with relevant documents to the below address on or before 21st July 2019.
Deputy Director (Legal), Sports Authority of India, SAI Head Office Building, J.N. Stadium Complex, East Gate, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Start date to submit the application form: 01st July 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 21st July 2019
Sports Authority of India Vacancy 2019 – Important Links